July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Miracle II Soap, Neutralizer Gel, 8 fl oz (232 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1157930 on Apr 09, 2011

I've used MII products for years and am thrilled to see iherb finally carrying even just a few. I use the gel for rashes, burns, face outbreaks, bug bites etc. I always mix a bit with the lotion on a daily basis too for regular moisturizing. All the skin issues I used to deal with are distant memories.

Burns

Posted by Reviewer1526726 on Oct 30, 2011

I wanted to let everyone know that I will never be without this gel. My 5 year old son burned his hands on a gas lantern. He grabed it with both hands he burned the palms very badly. I put the gel on his hands after soaking them in ice water. I thought that we were going to have to take him to the ER that night. This gel took the pain and burn out. I continued to put on him for the next several days and it hepled to healing process and he has no scares!! My son had 2nd to 3rd degree burns and this gel took all the pain and burn away and the palms of his hands have no sign of scares!! I also used it when I burned myself cooking with hot oil and the oven. it really does take the pain & burn out and helps the healing process.

My acne has finally met its match!

Posted by Reviewer2665413 on Aug 23, 2011

I literally have tried everything for my adult acne problem. so I gave this a try too! it is so healing, moisturizing, and drying all in one. I t is called a soap but titled a nuetralizing gel. so I left in on my face and I even let one coat soak in and add another layer. usually after about a week with any new product I try, my acne finds its way back to my skin. well, its been almost 3 weeks now and nothing new has surfaced! that really is remarkable for m my skin. I Love it!!

Skin Irritation Relief

Posted by Reviewer2293558 on Jul 20, 2011

Wonderful product for itch relief. Used on poison ivy .. Gave relief and improved healing time. Need to keep handy .... Takes frequent reapplication in beginning. Also used on rash. Worked overnight with no reoccurrence.

Excellent conductor

Posted by Reviewer2311980 on Jul 25, 2011

Love this as a conductor gel with the Galvanic Spa II (negative setting, fountain 1).

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »