Miracle Noodle, Angel Hair, Shirataki Pasta, 7 oz (198 g)

Reviews 1-star

Threw it in Garbage

Posted by Reviewer2310173 From Florida on Aug 14, 2011

I'm sorry, but the stench upon opening was probably the deal-breaker. True enough that once you rinse and boil a minute, there's no remaining odor. But then the texture issue raises its ugly head. Too hard, and unlike normal cooked pasta, even al-dente. I really did gag. Sorry. For those of you who like this stuff, carry on. I just couldn't do it.

Not what I expected

Posted by Reviewer2666123 From Norway on Oct 21, 2011

The texture of the noodles was slimy, I have never eaten anything like it. It felt uncomfortable to chew and swallow this. I do not think I will re-order it. I have no complaints other than the texture, though.

Oh the horror..

Posted by Reviewer1075541 From Norway on Sep 07, 2011

I had heard so much about this product, but it was nothing like what I expected. (I figured it would resemble rice-pasta or glassnoodles in some way, but it's nowhere close). It is true that it absorbs a lot of taste, but the consistency is terrible. Gelatinous and "impossible" to chew, I had to throw mine away along with the rest of my dish. I'd rather go hungry than diet using this product. Made me feel sick.

low portion, rubber texture.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 From Canada on Dec 11, 2011

more than half the bag is filled with ocean water after you drain it out you're left with less than half the bag and the noodles are very very lightweight, the water weighed more i paid shipping costs on the water delivery charges. the noodles taste like rubber you have to chew many times for it to break or else you can choke on these things. the best thing is better to take 2 capsules of carb intercept that blocks starch to sugar intake and eat the real thing.

No good