Great!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

have been using shirataki noodles for a while, and I'm VERY pleased. I used these in a garlic sauce, and that worked very well :) For other dishes I stick to the regular kind, though. Keep in mind that these taste best in noodle-style dishes, they don't do great in traditional pasta recipes.

If pasta is a weakness

Posted by Reviewer2728758 on Oct 11, 2012

I rinse in very hot water, and drain for a minute, add sauce and voila! I don't miss pasta (trigger food)!

Nasty flavouring ruins the benefits

Posted by 5142784133616296187 on Oct 30, 2012

In an attempt to make these more 'pasta-like' they've added the garlic and herb flavour but it just doesn't work. The plain ones are better but I don't know that they'll ever be a great spaghetti substitute.

Great!

Posted by 4943936181886845704 on Nov 30, 2013

Fantastic alternative to regular pasta. Lightly flavored so I add a little spice. I know people complain about the texture... but hey people, they're made of mushrooms and have zero calories. So stop whining and get a grip.

Noodles?

Posted by 5100510250552065780 on Jun 03, 2013

These noodles looked, tasted and smelled like seaweed. I blanched them and tried to eat them and then discarded them.

Bland but perfect...

Posted by 4782523585447708331 on Apr 15, 2014

to add to soups. Another great source of resistant starch to make the colon happy! I like all the Miracle Noodles, but this is my favorite.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 26, 2014

No carbs and fill you up.

Surprised!

Posted by Reviewer2925548 on Aug 12, 2014

I had heard about these noodles at Weight Watchers meetings. Everybody talked about how bad they smelled and weren't appealing. I have no sense of smell, so, I can't attest to that, but, I was very happy that they took care of my "carb" craving. I love my pasta and it is very satisifying being about to have a plate of it and not have to worry about using up a days worth of points. I will definately continue buying these.

Not so bad

Posted by Reviewer3142813 on Sep 29, 2012

I did not like the color, but the tast was ok

good

Posted by 5568822978280810561 on Nov 18, 2012

good