Weird

Posted by 4878543591055585858 on Dec 12, 2015

If you like something that doesn't have much taste I recommend these. They don't have much noodle texture either, but they could probably go well with a noodle soup or something that could keep them in a liquid.

Yums

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Jun 22, 2015

I prefer this to the original shirataki noodle which has no flavour ! Love the garlic and herb . Not much to complain about except maybe the price :P

Repugnant Smell

Posted by 4774120330609361543 on Apr 25, 2015

Decided to give these a try, having read the reviews I was ready for an unpleasant odor upon opening the pack. However, nothing could prepare me for the stench, although the smell lingered in the kitchen the actually noodles didn't appear to have absorbed the stink. Handling and preparing the noodles was enough to kill my appetite stone cold. So if you are looking to lose weight give these a try, you'll definitely feel green upon taking a sniff food will be the last thing on your mind. I would save your money and satisfy for craving with spiralized veg or try the excellent kelp noodles instead.

Okay!

Posted by Beckyquinn on Nov 16, 2014

These noodles are definitely different. I used them for chicken pesto and they were alright but certainly not great! Followed the directions to a T and noted that they do smell weird when cooking but the taste isn't horrible! I probably won't buy them again. They're pricey and there is only one large serving per bag.

LIv

Posted by 5226189186699339619 on Nov 12, 2014

Ok

Mrs

Posted by 5549286874984161864 on Oct 15, 2014

Just add some tomatoes, and anything else you like. Just to make up how many calories you want to consume. It is very filling, start slowly. Noodles are just fiber, so it keeps me regular :-) So godd when I want to loose weight.

Surprised!

Posted by Reviewer2925548 on Aug 12, 2014

I had heard about these noodles at Weight Watchers meetings. Everybody talked about how bad they smelled and weren't appealing. I have no sense of smell, so, I can't attest to that, but, I was very happy that they took care of my "carb" craving. I love my pasta and it is very satisifying being about to have a plate of it and not have to worry about using up a days worth of points. I will definately continue buying these.

Looks good, haven't tried them yet

Posted by 5645110258726951790 on Aug 06, 2014

Looks good, haven't tried them yet

Great

Posted by Reviewer1586534 on Aug 03, 2014

These were amazing, my main complaint is they had a bit too much pepper. They were a bit slimy, but some kinds of noodles are also slimy. They're like noodles, not like spaghetti. They were actually good, unlike some other 'noodles substitute' I tried which just tasted like kelp. They were better than I expected.

Really like these

Posted by 5520344546962903166 on May 19, 2014

Don't taste that much but are great to have as a part of a meal. Kind of strange texture. Will buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »