Prefer the noodle.

Posted by 4883426281247904464 on Apr 29, 2016

Takes a bit of time to prepare. Tastes ok and not at all like real rice. Stick with the noodle,

Curioso!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 15, 2016

No sabe a nada y tiene una textura parecida a la pasta, algo más gelatinosa con lo que el resultado final del plato queda supeditado al resto de ingredientes. Bien para probar alimentos y preparaciones nuevas pero no le acabo de ver la gracia. Hay quien lo toma para evitar los hidratos de carbono o porque tiene una dieta controlada en ellos... En mi caso, los compré por probar algo nuevo! Puede que repita, pero con los fideos! Dan más juego!

Perfect of fried rice

Posted by 5647763079650542219 on Mar 06, 2016

This is perfect for Chinese fried rice! Re-purchasing!

You will know the difference

Posted by 5187928394358570607 on Feb 18, 2016

I viewed this as a no carb alternative to traditional rice, after all it has the word rice right in the name, It has no taste, which is great as it allows flavors from the main dish to come out more. My issue is that the texture doesn't really mimic rice and isn't as versatile. It is great for controlling my diabetes, but I have not found the right dish to use this in. I do however find their Angel Hair to be a great alternative in Pho and as a substitute for rice noodles. They are ready to use super fast , only blanche for 5 minutes and done.

awful

Posted by Lillyhammer on Oct 22, 2015

will not repurchase

miricle rice

Posted by 4938563605156587327 on Feb 13, 2015

No one in my family enjoyed this product. I originally bought it to emulate sushi but the gel like globules were not suitable for that so I made a salad with them and the taste wasnt unpleasant but the texture was weird.

Can substitute rice for fried rice

Posted by Reviewer3279773 on Jan 11, 2015

I just tried it with my fried rice recipe. (I am on low-card diet) And it worked! Just feels like rice. It has some flavor (seafood-like) itself, but after cooking it is not noticeable. I really enjoy it but this whole bag only gives me only one serving. (It is packed with water) I am quite budget-sensitive, so -1 star for the price.

casi casi arroz

Posted by Sernalu on Jan 04, 2015

cuando estas a dieta y suspiras por los hidratos, poderte hacer un buen plato de "falso arroz" para mi es un gran invento! no tienen sabor, la textura es mi agradable, sabrán a la salsa que le pongas. Yo sulo usar alfredo de walden farms y saben como si llevaran mantequilla

It is good

Posted by 5522716642946572912 on Nov 14, 2014

It is easier to use than the noodles.

Amazing substitute for rice

Posted by 5143800280924132470 on Nov 05, 2014

Easy to use. I used it in stead of rice in making kimchi fried rice and it tasted great. However, I do not think I will repurchase due to the small package size.