Miracle Noodle, Miracle Rice, 8 oz (227 g)

yum

Posted by 5518549994673022974 on Dec 10, 2012

i love this!

So good!

Posted by Reviewer1161676 on Feb 16, 2013

This is really miracle food. I mixed it with Quark (thicker version of yoghurt). I added Walden farms Pancake syrup and some brown sugar. Good desert!

THANKYOU YOU MIRACLE NOODLE!!!

Posted by 5698650830966932239 on Apr 12, 2013

THESE ARE GREAT!! THEY REALLY ARE!!! I HAVE BEEN DIABETIC MOST OF MY LIFE AND I MISSED NOT EATING PASTA BECAUSE OF THE CARBS. NOW I CAN THANKS TO THIS "TRUELY MIRACLE" MIRACLE NOODLE. TASTES GREAT WITH ANY SAUCE. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE WHO IS DIABETIC OR ON A LOW CARB DIET!

Miracle rice indeed.

Posted by 5547363406938675523 on Jun 30, 2013

I really liked this product and couldn't believe how much it tasted like real rice. When I first opened the package the smell made me have doubts as it smelled like shrimps. I tasted it just out from the bag and they had no taste. But I have made a great choice continuing to cook them because it turned out that they take the taste of the food you cook. I used them with milk, sweetener and vanilla and they turned out great. Can't wait to receive my next calorie free order:)

Better than expected

Posted by 4636266817028694104 on Sep 15, 2013

These are like little pearls rather than rice, great addition to bulk out a low carb / low calorie meal.