¡Curioso!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 04, 2016

No sabe a nada y tiene una textura parecida a la pasta, algo más gelatinosa con lo que el resultado final del plato queda supeditado al resto de ingredientes. Bien para probar alimentos y preparaciones nuevas pero no le acabo de ver la gracia. Hay quien lo toma para evitar los hidratos de carbono o porque tiene una dieta controlada en ellos... En mi caso, los compré por probar algo nuevo! Puede que repita, pero con los fideos! Dan más juego!

remove from from the items

Posted by 4629197302244064012 on Feb 07, 2016

Can bot eat it never

Not bad ...

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Dec 01, 2015

... but I cannot get rid of the strange smell, no matter how long I soaked and rinsed. Won't be repeating.

spinachi is better

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Sep 23, 2015

No taste, ok to use with tomatosauce or other sauces.

Fun to try but not sure I'll buy again

Posted by HealthyBelliesHappyKids on Apr 29, 2015

They are a bit tasteless so can be added to anything which is a good and a bad thing I guess!

Your diet solution in a bag.

Posted by 4947015229219833424 on Apr 28, 2015

I've been using shirataki noodles for the last few weeks (all brands, not just this one). All of them taste the same with minor variations in consistency. Once you get over the confronting fishy smell of the noodle (goes away with washing - just hold your breath or breathe through your mouth for a minute or two) and get used to the al dente texture of the noodle, these are literally a divine gift to dieters. You'd be mad not to get on board with this. I have used these in a bunch of different dishes, though I recommend not freezing them - I've found that defrosting these noodles causes them to shrivel up and become harder to chew through. I got some stuck in my teeth, that was kind of awkward. Use them in anything and everything from stir fries to pasta dishes - it doesn't matter, they don't have a taste and won't clash with your meal. Eat up!

Bastante bien.

Posted by 4812614044591681425 on Feb 24, 2015

La verdad es que es un sustituto ideal de la pasta cuando estás haciendo un régimen libre de carbohidratos. Hay que lavarlos muy bien para que se vaya el olor pero luego con cualquier salsa que le añadas están buenos.

shiritaki pasta fettucine

Posted by 4938563605156587327 on Feb 13, 2015

Fantabulous product. I added them to bolognaise sauce and it was just like the real thing. The rest of the family didnt know it wasnt pasta made with flour.

Another Surprise

Posted by 5665743347153606669 on Jan 28, 2015

"I was skeptical at first but what a surprise to my palate. The texture took about 15 seconds to adjust but ended up being delicious!

Just OK

Posted by 5179149082696298518 on Jan 03, 2015

I wanted to give a 3 1/2 rating. I didn't find this as enjoyable as the angel hair. I didn't care for the texture. It also seemed a little slimy, but that could be from me not rinsing enough. I think these people at Miracle Noodle are doing a SUPER job at making these products, with less than 1 carb, how can you go wrong. Taste is everything. This has no taste as far as I can tell. Add butter or sauce and you are good to go.