Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1148514 on Oct 17, 2011

I was quite sceptical in the beginning, because I was told about the smell, and the consistency. But once you wash them with some cold water, and add some meat, vegetables and/ or sauce/ spices they taste really good. They fill me up, and they are healthy too, which I think is important. I am really glad I found these, because then I can eat HEALTHY noodles!

Fiber full & Guilt free indulgence! :)

Posted by iHerbalicious on Aug 14, 2012

I really like these noodles; they are a great way of incoroprating fiber into your diet and of bulking up your meal without adding calories – guilt free indulgence, something I am always after!! ;) However since they do not really have any flavour on their own you do need to add something to build up a taste – they will take up a flavour, just make sure you dry them well after boiling. I like them with tomato sauce & tuna or with some vegetables & lean meat in a wok. The only down point of these noodles could be the initial smell; when you open the package they do smell a little of fish but once rinsed, that smell is completely gone. And of course do not expect that full on pasta taste because you will be disappointed – they are the next best thing though!;) I haven't tried the Miracle rice yet, but I must say I prefer angel hair over fettuccini.

guilt free

Posted by Reviewer2493915 on Aug 12, 2012

love this product

They're great and guilt-free

Posted by Reviewer2423552 on Sep 14, 2011

Carbs are the thing that makes me gain more than anything else as I've gotten older. Now I can eat pasta and not worry about it!!

God erstatning for pasta!

Posted by Reviewer2900408 on Nov 23, 2011

Supert for meg med hvetemel allergi :)

Love em!

Posted by Reviewer2442410 on Feb 08, 2012

I like these, they are a good alternative and filling with no calories : )

Better than Expected

Posted by Reviewer2529943 on Apr 24, 2012

Like the Fettuccini noodle its great to have with out the Cal. intake

Love this Fettuccini

Posted by kimihill on May 06, 2016

The shirataki pasta noodles are fast becoming my favourite Miracle Noodle product. They are delicious, a great texture, and feel like I'm eating actual pasta/noodles. 'm currently on a fat loss diet and these Miracle Noodle products are well and truly a life-saver. It has fast become a staple in my diet, as I feel as though I'm eating a full and hearty dish without the calories :) Pasta and noodles tend not to sit that well in my belly, but this is light and gentle, causes no pain or inflammation, and is easy to digest. I can have noodles now without feeling heavy and full afterwards!

mirakel nudla

Posted by kristine on Aug 23, 2012

Ganske genial. Null kaloria og smake omtrent som nudla :)

from Belgium

Posted by Reviewer2516176 on Jul 29, 2011

I hoped I'd found an alternative to "real" pasta, which I couldn't eat anymore because of blood glucose issues. I'm not particularly fond of these noodles, they have no taste, it feels like you're eating rubber bands. I'm not a fan.