it works!

Posted by Reviewer2415807 on Oct 07, 2012

If having lots of gas is your goal, then these noodles are a miracle! Opening the package made me nauseous, but surprisingly, they didn't taste bad after they were prepared according to the directions. Everyone's digestive system is different of course, but I'm glad no one's sitting next to me right now.

Filling without the carbs!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It is filling, without all the unnecessary carbs. You cannot really taste the spinach. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Wow!

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Feb 13, 2013

I made theses with spinach, mushroom, garlic, oregano and a touch of cream, it turned out AMAZING! Tastes as good as the dense calorie pasta. You just have to rinse it carefully to get rid of that fishy smell.

Ok

Posted by 4643437949251122139 on Jul 10, 2013

These were ok. If you're looking for a low calorie food, these are great. The smell was pretty strong and unpleasant when I opened the bag. They tasted rather bland and rubbery. I wouldn't order them again, but again, if you're after the low-calorie thing go for it!

Love them =D

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

I have been using shirataki noodles for a while, and I'm VERY pleased. I like these because they add extra nutrients from spinach. But because of the spinach they are a little higher in carbs than the other miracle noodles; these contain 4g carbs pr. pack, or 2g pr. portion. (Which still is VERY low:-) Keep in mind that these taste best in noodle-style dishes, they don't do great in traditional pasta recipes.

Tastes OK

Posted by 4878833004074470087 on Nov 27, 2013

Better than the rice which was yuck. This was great, eaten with something strong you can't even tell the difference. Fills you up too.

Amazing

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Mar 22, 2014

I was impressed with them. Very easy to make. They taste awsome if you make it exactly as it says on the package. I added some sause and spices and it was perfect. It is a bit hard to mix this with anything else. I`ve tried with vegetables and some vegeterian meat but it didn`t really work. But it is possible to put it aside and eat like that. I recommend it as a substitude for pasta specially for those who loves pasta. It is not the same!! But eatable! Very much so! If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

A bit strange

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Apr 16, 2015

This is really just a way to eat without gaining calories. I did not dislike them, but it did not feel like food. A matter of taste I suppose, but I will not buy them again.

Real pasta!

Posted by 4673525171970953179 on Oct 10, 2013

They dosent taste the same as they smell :-D

Why even eat it?

Posted by 4737552081843366834 on Feb 21, 2014

I will never purchase this again. Miracle noodle? It was sticky and had no sustenance to it, it was just limp and worthless. Would much rather have a real noodle, or if you are going gluten free, at least try and purchase black bean or mung bean noodles. No thanks!