Awesome

Posted by 4724753385098434535 on Jan 02, 2014

Awesome

good enough to eat

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on May 24, 2013

This is a lovely smelling, luxurious feeling lip balm. It lasts a little longer than most other balms I have tried. I wish they made it in mint, or vanilla-mint also. The price is a little higher than most other balms, but I find the effect is worth it.

i like it most

Posted by Reviewer2974235 on Oct 31, 2012

it is kind of greasy, but i love that it stays in lips for a longer time than most balms i ordered in Iherb.

!

Posted by Reviewer3154855 on Jan 19, 2012

many thanks

moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2444907 on Jan 07, 2012

I have a few lip balms in rotation but I always come back to this one. It's rich and moisturizing & not strongly fragranced.

Lovely!

Posted by Reviewer3026283 on Dec 14, 2011

I love this product. I have used it for years. It's the best there is on the market. My only problem (and the reason for 4 stars rather than 5 stars rating) is that is used to look like a lipstick and had a lipstick case. Now, it looks like a lip balm and opens like one, i.e. on the wrong side! It keeps messing me up. Other than that - it's perfect!

by Elena Zelenskaya

Posted by Reviewer2036167 on Nov 27, 2011

stays long, which means lips are under guard throughout the day and obtain subtle shine, a little bit old-fashioned smell of vanilla makes this lip balm sound 'plain'. Anyway great for everyday shield even in a snowy cold winter in Russia.

not perfect

Posted by Reviewer1695141 on Nov 07, 2011

does not make my lips smooth

Love, love, LOVE!

Posted by Reviewer3167653 on Oct 30, 2011

I'm a huge vanilla fan, so the fact that a natural shea butter lip balm exists in vanilla makes me happy! Great product - I apply at night before I go to sleep, and with the dry fall weather my lips still feel soft and nourished in the morning. Highly recommend!

great