July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Mode De Vie, Karite Lips, Shea Butter Vanilla Lip Balm, 0.15 oz (4.25 g)

Best Lip Balm Ever!

Posted by Reviewer1108878 on Nov 06, 2008

This is by far my favorite lip balm. It goes on so smooth and has the most wonderful vanilla aroma. It keeps my lips nice and soft. I use it daily and every night before bed. When I wake up my lips are still very soft. I previously used BE Lip Savor, but they discontinued it, so needless to say how excited I was to find this wonderful lip balm (which I've heard is the exact same formula as the BE Lip Savor). I am definately going to stock up on this one! :)

Formula was changed, no longer works.

Posted by Reviewer2561452 on Feb 08, 2009

I recently bought 2 tubes because I loved this product so much. It was the best. I'd used it for several years. Then the formula was changed and it doesn't work anymore. The skin on my lips now drys (quickly) and peels off in in large flakes. I also have a sensation of heat around my lips. There are many new ingredients so I don't know what's causing this. The package wasn't labeled as "newly formulated" so there was no warning. Pure Karite butter with Vitamin E is a good product but it's not in a convenient tube. Los Angeles

Best lip balm ever!!

Posted by Reviewer3131433 on Apr 12, 2009

I've been using Karite-Lips for a few years and I love it. I've tried every product out there but nothing works like this stuff and I recommend it to all my friends and family. I apply it every night before bed and it keeps my lips extremely soft.

Best Lip Balm EVER

Posted by Reviewer1726943 on May 02, 2009

This is the only lip balm that keeps my lips from getting chapped. It is so super moisturizing and not greasy/waxy like others. I couldn't live without it! The shipping was super fast too.

Nothing better than this!

Posted by Reviewer2658917 on Jun 05, 2009

This is the best lip balm I have ever had. I will never go back to anything else. It is moisterizing and keeps my lips feeling great. Whenever I have a crack on my lip it cures it immediately!