EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$8.61

$11.95

Savings of: $3.34 (28% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
(9)
3 Stars
(8)
2 Stars
(2)
1 Stars
(1)
Reviews | English
Sort By

Amazing scent

Posted by 5273078121804690492 on Apr 07, 2016

Amazing scent, great consistency

Was this review helpful to you?

Accidentally ordered this!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

Somehow this got put in my order on accident. It smells okay but I prefer unscented coconut oil for body lotion. I like that it's a local product marketed internationally.

Was this review helpful to you?

So-so; won't repurchase

Posted by Reviewer2477713 on Oct 12, 2015

Smells good (a bit strong for sensitive people) & seems to moisturize well, but it's very challenging to get out of the bottle because it's solid at room temperature. After using it for a week, I noticed something black in it, almost resembling mold. The only way to get at it was to cut the bottle open (unless I microwaved the plastic bottle to liquify it). I would have asked first, but it's so difficult to get out of the bottle, that I knew I was going to stop using it anyway. I cut the bottle open & it was something that looked like a twig. Upon further investigation, I found out it was a dried up flower (gardenia tahitensis) that is purposefully put in there. I think this should be disclosed somewhere.

Was this review helpful to you?

Perfect for my hair

Posted by 5694645127274172379 on Sep 23, 2015

On to the next bottle! Easy to wash out, makes hair smooth and shiny. I warm it up and apply to hair 1 hour before washing, or sometimes keep it overnight. Fantastic scent!

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Bueno

Posted by tenderly on Sep 12, 2015

Pensé que había comprado el aceite de tiare pero me equivoqué y llegó este, que es aceite de coco puro con un poquito de tiare, de todas formas es muy rico, lo uso en la piel y en el pelo, sobretodo antes de dormir. El olor riquísimo y la textura típica del aceite de coco.

Was this review helpful to you?

no esta mal

Posted by 5389364166843395423 on Aug 20, 2015

Pero esperaba mucho más, dado su precio. El olor tampoco me parece tan bueno y desde que lo uso he notado que voy llena de picaduras, antes nunca me picaban ni mosquitos ni nada, asi que creo que este producto, o al menos su aroma, atrae a insectos. Su efecto hidratante esta bien, pero comparable a un aceite de coco normal, tanto en el cuerpo como en el pelo,no creo que repita.

Was this review helpful to you?

Buenisimo

Posted by 5472011881417697967 on May 25, 2015

El mejor aceite para la piel sin duda.

Was this review helpful to you?

Maravilloso

Posted by 5155838701142718296 on Apr 10, 2015

Amo los aceites para el cuerpo, y quería probar este, ya me habían hablado maravillas de el, lo probé,y efectivamente es maravilloso, deja la piel suave y con un olor exquisito, ademas no causa ningún tipo de irritación o alergia, tengo la piel muy delicada y no me paso nada, funciono perfecto. Ultra recomendable!

Was this review helpful to you?

MI FAVORITO

Posted by 5624554298852609746 on Apr 04, 2015

Es un aceite muy hidratante. Lo uso para hidratar mi pelo. Lo aplico por la noche y lo dejo actuar. Por la mañana lavo el pelo y lo deja suelto, brillante e hidratado. Deja un olor en el pelo riquísimo a coco natural. Es mi producto favorito!!.

Was this review helpful to you?

best

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Mar 10, 2015

What I like most about this coconut oil? First of all, it’s the fragrance – after using it for my body I feel like a flower. It’s a nice well lingering smell. Secondly, my skin absorbs it well. Lastly, it's rather economical for 120 ml bottle. I kept it in my bathroom – there it's consistency was liquid and I needed only a little bit bit for my entire body.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 66 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »