LOVE this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3099106 on Sep 18, 2008

I love the Monoi Tiare Tahiti, and this scent with Jasmine is wonderful. I use this oil everyday and at night before I go to bed and I have no dry skin at all. The softness lasts all day and the subtle scent lasts a long time also. I put the bottle in the shower with me to soften it, or place the opened bottle in the microwave for apx. 10 seconds and not only does it smell good, it's nice and warm and sinks in quickly!! I'll be ordering more...

Tanning Oil

Posted by craftygirl on Feb 21, 2010

Super moisturizing tanning oil. I have fair skin, usually burn, I have been using it 3 weeks down south and I am tanned for the first time in my life. Smell is so pretty, it is natural not like the oils I am smelling around the pool, I feel good using it. Thanks so much and great job iherb again!

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2367787 on May 09, 2008

I've always loved this stuff, it smells incredible and coconut oil is a superb moisturizer for both skin and hair. You'll feel like a tropical beauty! iherb's price is really good, too.

Love this stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer1446915 on Sep 27, 2009

Light jasmine scent, makes skin silky soft. Use only a dime size amount for hair and mix it with your shampoom then rinse...works better then if you just use the oil.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2624771 on Dec 14, 2009

Absolutely love this Jasmine scented Monoi - love them all and they mix well great for unique scents and variety.

like this oil

Posted by Reviewer3096674 on Oct 09, 2012

the bottle is rather small, the smell isn't so strong as written in other reviews. smells jasmin, not cocnut (which i like). use it every evening after shower since i got it and i like the result! the skin is moisturised, not greasy not sticky, oil usually absorbs well

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2688970 on May 21, 2011

Very nice product. Smells perfect, good for skin, absorbs quickly.

Found it at last

Posted by Reviewer2430631 on Jun 02, 2011

Looked for this product for quite a while, I have wonderful memories of it from my teen years. iHerb website had the greatest selection and the greatest price.

Monoi oil

Posted by Reviewer1486000 on Jul 06, 2011

I love this product the first time that I used it on my hair it left it very soft, I will be placing another order soon wish it can in a larger bottle.

GOOD FOR THE SUN!

Posted by Reviewer2481823 on Jul 17, 2011

Non oily and smells very well, in Barcelona non founded.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »