Very nice soap!

Posted by Reviewer1028464 on Aug 13, 2009

It's comparable to the expensive French milled soaps sold at local health food stores for much more money, and lasts a long time. I react to just about everything, including Ivory soap, and normally have big trouble with fragrances (I use nothing with fragrances -- deodorant, hair spray, dish soap, etc). The fragrance of this soap is long-lasting, but I didn't react to it at all. If you want a hypoallergenic soap without a lingering fragrance, I would recommend Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap insead of this. If you want to smell nice through the day or an evening and not react to it, this soap is a good one.

Best soap yet

Posted by Reviewer2920899 on Dec 15, 2009

I was looking for a soap that would be kind to my sensitive skin. I found it! Not only does it have a lovely scent but the bar is finely milled, so does not "disappear" when wet.

Smells nice

Posted by Reviewer3099106 on Sep 18, 2008

This soap lathered better that I thought and the smell is nice.

Gorgeous scent

Posted by 5285187810783043109 on May 23, 2014

Love this soap! The lather is really creamy and moisturizing without feeling oily. Also, the scent is gorgeous and it lasts for maybe 4 hours after use.

Good soap but not strong enough fragrance

Posted by Reviewer1137903 on Oct 13, 2010

Great soap as far as suds, cleaning and leaving my skin soft. I just wish it had a little more scent.

YUK

Posted by Reviewer2578920 on Feb 21, 2011

This stuff smells bad and totally full of fragrance not scent, as in essential oils. It is ful of chemicals and I got excema on my hands. I'm glad I didn't try it in the shower. It was so bad that I emailed the original maker and told them a peice of my mind for advertising it's purity. Ha! Disgusting!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2046037 on Sep 14, 2012

Good

monoi tiare tahiti sandalwood

Posted by 4749476023478568033 on Jan 16, 2013

me encanta el olor que deja en la piel tras la ducha

buen olor

Posted by 5418898469677785061 on Jan 12, 2015

el olor es muy agradable para poner en armarios y perfumar ropa

It's nice

Posted by 5744590282217676884 on Mar 17, 2015

It has a subtle sandalwood scent but I wouldn't know from the consistency or the smell that it contained coconut oil. I 'may' buy it again...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »