Heavenly! This is what my heaven smells like.

Posted by Reviewer1005870 on May 17, 2011

Absolutely wonderful, delightful well mixed oil. Lovely scent, not too over powering. Sinks into damp skin beautifully and leaves a really lovely lingering perfume on your skin. I think the addition of the frangipane with the monoi tiare and the great staple of coconut oil (which I use all the time myself) is just the most gorgeous uplifting fragrance combination. Elemis do an oil similar to this but it is significantly more expensive than this little gem! Treat yourself and your hair, body, skin, nails, and senses to a taste of the exotic. Put it in your hair (not too much!) and leave in over night (I sleep in a shower cap because I have waist length hair and no desire to have oil all over my bed!)Wash it our next day with two shampoos and prepare for amazingly shiny, soft heavenly smelling hair!! I love it! It is a semi solid oil but I would rather have my products with as few 'added extras' making a natural product into a chemistry set! Just squeeze the bottle and slice off a piece and the heat of your hand will melt it in no time. Great for nails especially, mine look great! It is a well packaged, very good quality product but took over two weeks to arrive which was irritating, but it was definitely worth the wait. I will definitely be re-ordering this for sure.

Love it!

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Apr 23, 2013

I really love it and use it frequently after showers. It has an amazing smell and a real flower inside :)

From Israel

Posted by Reviewer1743569 on Oct 30, 2011

It has very gentle fantastic aroma. I added it to mixture of oils for hair treatment.

CLASSIC LOVE

Posted by Reviewer2689135 on Nov 13, 2011

Just fab!!

Amazing oil

Posted by Reviewer1531748 on Dec 15, 2011

I use this oil for my skin, hear and nails. It's a real pleasure and it works perfectly - my skin is in its best shape ever.

Nice

Posted by 4856862269129243188 on Sep 26, 2012

Smell is Gourgeous!

Wonderful stuff

Posted by Reviewer2367787 on May 09, 2008

See me review under Monoi Pitate.

Great oil

Posted by Reviewer1363836 on Aug 03, 2013

Love this oil, nice scent, and it feels really good on the skin

love

Posted by 5438034049909324242 on Oct 15, 2013

my summer and winter must have

wonderful scent

Posted by Reviewer2406648 on Dec 31, 2013

I love this, have used it for years, but couldn't find it anywhere after the Yves Rocher company scaled down. Bought some for presents. Wonderful scent, not overpowering, and the coconut oil is great on my face, all over, drinks right in. There are what look like two brown pieces in the bottom, but these are just the flowers they put in for authentication.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »