Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Heavenly! This is what my heaven smells like.

Posted by Reviewer1005870 on May 17, 2011

Absolutely wonderful, delightful well mixed oil. Lovely scent, not too over powering. Sinks into damp skin beautifully and leaves a really lovely lingering perfume on your skin. I think the addition of the frangipane with the monoi tiare and the great staple of coconut oil (which I use all the time myself) is just the most gorgeous uplifting fragrance combination. Elemis do an oil similar to this but it is significantly more expensive than this little gem! Treat yourself and your hair, body, skin, nails, and senses to a taste of the exotic. Put it in your hair (not too much!) and leave in over night (I sleep in a shower cap because I have waist length hair and no desire to have oil all over my bed!)Wash it our next day with two shampoos and prepare for amazingly shiny, soft heavenly smelling hair!! I love it! It is a semi solid oil but I would rather have my products with as few 'added extras' making a natural product into a chemistry set! Just squeeze the bottle and slice off a piece and the heat of your hand will melt it in no time. Great for nails especially, mine look great! It is a well packaged, very good quality product but took over two weeks to arrive which was irritating, but it was definitely worth the wait. I will definitely be re-ordering this for sure.

Love it!

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Apr 23, 2013

I really love it and use it frequently after showers. It has an amazing smell and a real flower inside :)

From Israel

Posted by Reviewer1743569 on Oct 30, 2011

It has very gentle fantastic aroma. I added it to mixture of oils for hair treatment.

CLASSIC LOVE

Posted by Reviewer2689135 on Nov 13, 2011

Just fab!!

Amazing oil

Posted by Reviewer1531748 on Dec 15, 2011

I use this oil for my skin, hear and nails. It's a real pleasure and it works perfectly - my skin is in its best shape ever.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »