Not for everyone, but I LOVE this!

Posted by Reviewer1951590 on Aug 06, 2012

Delicious, thick honey-vanilla fragrance ... I smell like a cookie! Heaven.

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on Oct 30, 2012

I love this fragrance, both men and women are asking me what I am wearing that smells so good :-D Actually a few moments ago a couple of ladies thought someone has brought cookies to the classroom but no, it was me :-)

Beautiful perfume!!!

Posted by 5145610896339331856 on Nov 03, 2014

Absolutely love this perfume!!! Please don't discontinue. Smells like fresh baked cookies, so calming and fresh!! Please please please don't discontinue this perfume!!:-(

Gold Coast Australia

Posted by Reviewer1992862 on Dec 30, 2013

Have been searching and wasting alot of money on not so great smelling perfume. This one really does smell nice and I always get complimented on the smell

Natural perfume Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer1108456 on Mar 09, 2014

Excellent..and stays all day

Pure vanilla fragrance , pleasant

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Jan 24, 2014

Nice for every day use. Very pure vanilla fragrance. Doesn't last all day however even my expense fragrances dont on my skin.. I do like the fact that it is minus all the chemicals those wonderful expensive fragrances have. I will purchase more from this range for everyday use at the office I think it is worth it . Im from Melbourne Australia

Delicious scent

Posted by JaneDoe21 on Nov 29, 2013

I like the fact that the ingredients list is minimal in this fragrance. Lovely and delicious, my fiancée loves the way it smells. Great price too - will buy more for sure.

YUMMY

Posted by 5029495513884529847 on Jul 13, 2014

To like this you have to really like the smell of vanilla. I love it. People do lots of praise when I use it. It's inspiring and comforting. I think it has a little smell of fruit also. The composition is so simple and free of toxic ingredients that traditional perfumes have, it enchanted me. Highly recommend.

Lovely