LOVE this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3099106 on Sep 18, 2008

I love the Monoi Tiare Tahiti, and this scent with Jasmine is wonderful. I use this oil everyday and at night before I go to bed and I have no dry skin at all. The softness lasts all day and the subtle scent lasts a long time also. I put the bottle in the shower with me to soften it, or place the opened bottle in the microwave for apx. 10 seconds and not only does it smell good, it's nice and warm and sinks in quickly!! I'll be ordering more...

Tanning Oil

Posted by craftygirl on Feb 21, 2010

Super moisturizing tanning oil. I have fair skin, usually burn, I have been using it 3 weeks down south and I am tanned for the first time in my life. Smell is so pretty, it is natural not like the oils I am smelling around the pool, I feel good using it. Thanks so much and great job iherb again!

LOVE

Posted by Reviewer2689135 on Nov 13, 2011

I did nt know this scent, is very feminine and pleasant

Great

Posted by Reviewer2033705 on Nov 18, 2011

It smells very good and smooth. I love to use before, during and after sunbathing. the only drawback is that the bottle is not very practical. I'll buy again ...

Love the Monoi

Posted by username161 on Feb 10, 2012

Smells amazing, skin loves it, hair loves it nothing bad to say!

Nice^^

Posted by AnnEllen on Oct 26, 2012

Feels and smells nice^^ (but my favorite is vanilla)

Mola

Posted by 5505452417257605342 on Mar 04, 2015

Este aceite es una pasada. Huele increiblemente impresionante. La verdad es que nunca había probado un aceite que lo extendieras (por ejemplo por las piernas) y te dejara una sensación ligera!!! Te deja un ligero brillito pero se absorbe rápido! Lo único que tiene es que en invierno se solidifica, pero al contacto con la piel inmediatamente se funde y sigue siendo cómodo de aplicar. Supongo que habrá gente que lo ponga al baño maría para volverlo líquido en invierno, pero como la abertura es grandecita yo meto mi dedo con todo el arte y salero cojo un puñadito y me lo extiendo. En primavera ya vuelve a ser líquido, y quizás la única pega que le veo es que el agujero es grande y tienes que tener cuidado no desparramar....pero en fín para mi es una tontería con lo bien que me cae :)

Love this stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer1446915 on Sep 27, 2009

Light jasmine scent, makes skin silky soft. Use only a dime size amount for hair and mix it with your shampoom then rinse...works better then if you just use the oil.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2624771 on Dec 14, 2009

Absolutely love this Jasmine scented Monoi - love them all and they mix well great for unique scents and variety.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2367787 on May 09, 2008

I've always loved this stuff, it smells incredible and coconut oil is a superb moisturizer for both skin and hair. You'll feel like a tropical beauty! iherb's price is really good, too.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »