A Bit of Heaven

Posted by Reviewer2598296 on Jun 14, 2010

This product is sooo very wonderful to smell and apply. The fragrance is unbeatable. Everyone comments on how good I smell when I use it. Thank you for continuing the quality over the year.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2033705 on Nov 18, 2011

It smells very good and smooth. I love to use before, during and after sunbathing. the only drawback is that the bottle is not very practical. I'll buy again ...

Love the Monoi

Posted by username161 on Feb 10, 2012

Smells amazing, skin loves it, hair loves it nothing bad to say!

Nice^^

Posted by AnnEllen on Oct 26, 2012

Feels and smells nice^^ (but my favorite is vanilla)

LOVE

Posted by Reviewer2689135 on Nov 13, 2011

I did nt know this scent, is very feminine and pleasant

Mola

Posted by 5505452417257605342 on Mar 04, 2015

Este aceite es una pasada. Huele increiblemente impresionante. La verdad es que nunca había probado un aceite que lo extendieras (por ejemplo por las piernas) y te dejara una sensación ligera!!! Te deja un ligero brillito pero se absorbe rápido! Lo único que tiene es que en invierno se solidifica, pero al contacto con la piel inmediatamente se funde y sigue siendo cómodo de aplicar. Supongo que habrá gente que lo ponga al baño maría para volverlo líquido en invierno, pero como la abertura es grandecita yo meto mi dedo con todo el arte y salero cojo un puñadito y me lo extiendo. En primavera ya vuelve a ser líquido, y quizás la única pega que le veo es que el agujero es grande y tienes que tener cuidado no desparramar....pero en fín para mi es una tontería con lo bien que me cae :)

Good product

Posted by 5532496297731106086 on Mar 18, 2014

It's a good product, the smell is the reason for not giving it 5 stars. Not that it smells bad but it messes with my perfume.

Not as nice as the gardenia one

Posted by barbyh on Sep 07, 2014

I loved the gardenia one, so I got this hoping it would be even nicer since I love jasmine. Nope, I didn't like this one at all. Did not smell at all like jasmine..not even close. I threw it away this morning knowing I would never use it. I will still buy the gardenia one though.

a simple solution for dry, tangle-prone hair

Posted by animot on Mar 30, 2011

not only does this smell divine, but a 1/4-teaspoon-sized amount, rubbed between your palms to emulsify it, can be patted onto wet hair after a shower. this seems to act as some kind of magical detangler and perfume all-in-one, and it's way better than pricy leave-in conditioners or styling lotions. i say this b/c i've been getting more compliments on my hair lately (plus, i've got thyroid issues galore, and good healthy hair isn't exactly our strong suit). by the way, don't worry about the odd brownish sediment you'll notice in your bottle. on a warm day, your lovely monoi coconut oil will melt and become translucent, showing you a formerly lovely pitate flower in the bottom of the bottle. when the oil is solid, however, it does look like your bottle may have been filled by a chocolate fiend. the look of it is a bit disconcerting until you realize it's just flowery bits that account for the dark sediment! the bits stay at the bottom, so their presence is not an issue in my experience, and they don't seem to muck up the oil. ok, essay complete!

winderful