excellent produit

Posted by 5060685613752961417 on Sep 30, 2014

Je l'adore. Il sent très bon et hydrate bien la peau et les cheveux! Je le recommande

A touch of midnight fragrance

Posted by 4813833551988182496 on Jan 01, 2013

See above.

algo de decepción

Posted by 4925339988864446388 on Sep 04, 2013

Hidratación correcta, perfume muy agradable a jazmín. Es muy incómodo tener que derretirlo bajo el grifo con agua caliente cada vez que deseas aplicártelo salvo en pleno verano que está completamente liqudo, por lo que lo relegas al fin de semana. Lo veo caro cantidad-precio. Identica textura al resto de la gama que he usado, el de vainilla o el de aroma a coco, ideal para irte a dormir pues el aroma me resulta relajante. Uso matinal imposible pues mancha la ropa ya que tarda en absorber.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer1677431 on Feb 14, 2010

This product is nice after a shower, I put it on while my skin is still damp, it has a nice light flowery smell.

Not as nice as the gardenia one

Posted by barbyh on Sep 07, 2014

I loved the gardenia one, so I got this hoping it would be even nicer since I love jasmine. Nope, I didn't like this one at all. Did not smell at all like jasmine..not even close. I threw it away this morning knowing I would never use it. I will still buy the gardenia one though.

Very Disapoointed.

Posted by 5142362945023843669 on May 01, 2014

Very disappointed. In my opinion, the smell was terrible. I ordered thr "Tiare" as well, and they smell exactly alike. I retuned my order.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »