Monoi Tiare Tahiti, Tiare , 4 fl oz (120 ml)

Reviews 2-star

not for me

Posted by Reviewer2413180 on Sep 20, 2010

Not for me

Not sure about the scent...

Posted by MentaPiperita on May 05, 2014

At first, it smells divine, it has such a lovely floral scent! However, after you apply it to your skin, the scent starts to change... Maybe it's just my skin, but the scent develops into something... artificial, too fake and a bit weird (and quite intense, I can smell it even over my clothing). I do like the moisturising effect (it makes my skin very soft) but the weird scent is off putting. The oil becomes solid if it's cold, but I prefer it that way, it's less messy (and it's not hard enough that you can't get it out of the bottle). The bottle may seem small at first, but you only need a tiny amount of product so it last a long time. I can really recommend it because of the smell, but if you like the scent it it's a great oil for the skin.