Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1165454 on Mar 25, 2011

This is a multi-purpose item. I use it in my hair and on my skin. It makes my skin super soft and I love the smell.

Beautiful, sensual, handy little find!

Posted by Reviewer1005870 on May 17, 2011

What a really lovely oil for skin, hair and nails. The fragrance is quite heady, but I quite like that myself, although I have added some other essential oils to this to create my own personalized scent. A lovely touch including a flower inside the bottle. I would say that being a semi solid oil is a bonus because I put mine inside a little pot where I can use it as a handbag size balm, handy for those moments when you have a dry patch that needs attending to. If you like deep heady perfumes then you will love this beautiful oil. If you wanted to dilute the perfume then try adding 2 parts coconut oil to 1 part Monoi Tiare Tahiti and see if that helps to take the 'punch' out of this very strong fragrance. Or experiment for yourself, it is very versatile! Packaging is great, quality is fab.... postage not so fab, but I won't let it spoil my delight at having found myself a little gem!

This smells amazing

Posted by Reviewer1061682 on Mar 09, 2011

I love this. It smells so good and it lasts a really long time. My skin feels so soft after using this.

FANTÁSTICO!!

Posted by 5256852372264483945 on Mar 27, 2014

ENAMORADA ME HALLO DE ESTE ACEITE DE COCO!! EL OLOR ES INCREÍBLE Y ES LO MEJOR QUE HE PROBADO COMO AFTER-SUN, CREMA HIDRATANTE INTENSIVA, CREMA DE MANOS Y COMO MASCARILLA PRELAVADO PARA EL PELO VA DE CINE!! UN 10 NO, UN 11!!

TAHITI

Posted by Reviewer1083007 on Apr 23, 2009

It is good oil for my skin.

Posted by Reviewer1132567 on Mar 18, 2010

This product is excellent. It smells wonderful and moisturizes my dry hair. The product arrived much sooner than I expected. It arrived within 3 days!

Ummmm

Posted by Reviewer1134465 on Mar 25, 2014

Súper hidratante, olor genial y un multiusos básico!

My cocoa love

Posted by Reviewer1145313 on Jul 20, 2011

With a subtle scent or natural this is a breeze of Tahiti, warmth and relax. For me it was love at first sight and feel. I use it as body oil and it's great. My skin is so smooth and lovely smelling not only after application but for few days. I use it every 3-4 days and don't need any other body milk or anything. Monoi lasts even after showering and you feel nourished skin for days including areas such shin or heel. No parabens, sls and other is just a bonus.

Monoi - take me away...

Posted by Reviewer1326173 on Jan 26, 2010

When I use this, it feels like such a treat. I really feel like I'm taking time out to treat/take care of myself. Makes my skin soft and helps me to relax! Has become part of the daily "after-shower" routine! Wonderful in every way.

Monoi Taire Tahiti

Posted by 5594367220165158199 on Jul 20, 2015

Wow. Smells divine. I've been using it every day.