Montana Big Sky, Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly and Propolis, 90 Capsules

Use like an antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer1906231 on Mar 10, 2009

This product has nipped in the bud a terrible sinus infection I get a few times a yr. It is the kind of an infection where your hair hurts along with your ear and throat. The first signs of this infection for me is an itchy eardrum. I take this product like an antibiotic..2- three times a day and it's a miracle! After 3 days..gone whereas I would suffer for 2 wks with shooting pains through my hair. When you open the bottle you can smell the hive. True sign of a pure bee product. Love it and won't be without it!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1285308 on Dec 30, 2009

I have noticed a change in my energy levels and a change in my overall mood. I'm also sleeping a lot better. This is a great product.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1756092 on Nov 04, 2008

I do feel more energized and well when taking this supplement.It is much less expensive that other brands, and I think it works fine.

CAD

Posted by Reviewer3016400 on Feb 06, 2008

works grat

Question mark

Posted by Reviewer2928484 on Jan 11, 2013

Seems ok, but i do not feel much difference. I think the ingredients are not well preserved or not fresh. I will not buy again. The price can be lower for the quantity / quality. It may be that I got one with too much time on the helf.