Eclectic Institute, Mood Balance, St. John's Wort - Lemon Balm, 300 mg, 45 Veggie Caps

4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews

Peace Again

Posted by Reviewer1966500 From Pennsylvania on Oct 12, 2009

My mother is 90 years old and in the advanced stages of dementia. Through the process of this disease, she became very depressed and anxious. Her doctor presribed a well known anti-depressant that made her suicidal. In an effort to lessen her suffering, I asked the Doctor to discontinue the medication and allow me to try the Mood Balance formula from iHerb. He agreed. I have taken various brands of St. John's Wort over the years for my own depression and found that the Freeze Dried version was the most effective for me. I haven't always been able to find it and was pleased to discover it again at the iHerb website. I also liked that it included Lemon Balm for the relief of anxiety. Well, after taking Mood Balance twice a day for about three months now, my mother has truly arrived at a peaceful place. She is actually happy. It hasn't improved her Dementia but it definitely has improved her quality of Life and restored her peace with the side effect of making me happy as well. Thank you from a grateful daughter.

Super Fresh!

Posted by Reviewer1077964 From Oregon on Jan 08, 2009

All the products from Eclectic are great, but the fresher the better. The product I get from iherb is fresher than any I have found -- and I live 30 minutes from the Eclectic Institute in Oregon.

Joan

Posted by Reviewer2020307 From Tennessee on Feb 24, 2008

very good product

for girlfriends

Posted by iHerbMaster From Slovakia on Oct 13, 2013

I ordered this for my girlfriend, who is very sensitive! She has tried many dosages, sometimes 1 capsule/day sometimes 3/day. She felt everytime a calming effet, but I could make her angry everytime... so it has some limitations :)