Essential!

Posted by NinaNystuen on May 24, 2012

These are a must have if you bought the sugar-wax from moom. They last a long time, they stick to the wax itself and they're re-usable. I wash them and boil them after use, and they're actually almost better when they've been used at least once then they originally were.

good

Posted by Superkoxy on May 07, 2012

good product, better thet mechanical epilator.

Unusable - terrible - have sent a complaint - will throw away

Posted by Reviewer2496189 on Sep 14, 2012

I tried to give zero stars but it wouldn't let me... 1 star is to only let this review submit... I received these strips and opened the packet and little fabric strips started flying everywhere because of the serrated cut to the edge... I decided to give the benefit of the doubt and wash every strip to try to remove the loose fabric/lint to no avail. By the end of the several hour ordeal when they'd dried, the fabric was still shedding, I'd vacuumed, wiped benches down and had to put them in a sealed bag to prevent them from shedding further. I've sent photos and a complaint to Moom and they haven't returned my email. I've gone and bought another brand from Amazon and will be throwing these away unused, brand new (except for washing them) and without wax even getting near them... Worst purchase ever... I was asking myself throughout - why oh why would they cut the edges like that...

You'll want more on hand.

Posted by Reviewer1069710 on Jul 14, 2008

Reasonable price, but if you want a lot of strips, it is easy enough to make your own.

Fabric strips

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Sep 14, 2013

Leaves a lot of dust / small pieces of fabric everywhere when new. But does a good job toghether with the moom hair remover, and a lot less messy than I imagined. They are easy to clean as well!

Can't get the hang of sugaring.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 24, 2012

Have resorted to parissa strips instead. Not the products fault, but I am just one of those that don't get the technique down.

Convenient waxing

Posted by 4821749521193892628 on Sep 29, 2014

I use it with the tea tree wax. Very convenient because once you've finished waxing, just put it in warm water, let it there for about 30 min, let it dry and that's it !!! Moom is the best waxing system !!!

5 stars!

Posted by theconsumeristhippy on May 12, 2014

Great product! I ran out of my Moom strips in my waxing kit so I was so happy when I found these!

Impressive

Posted by 4789875498089327886 on Sep 02, 2016

These wax strips are very good and easy to use with any wax! I love how they can be washed and used again as well

Good

Posted by Jolanta on Aug 15, 2012

Finally, I have enough of them lol.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »