Conveninent homewaxing

Posted by 4821749521193892628 on Sep 03, 2015

Very convenient, just put it in the microwave 1min o 30sec depending of the amount inside the jar and do what you have to do. A bit tricky the first time then you'll get used to it. The tutorial on youtube gives you very good advices on how to use it. If you do like they say, you'll have no probles. Works great. I use this for the bikini or touch ups in the upper lip area.

Asian hair - Unsure

Posted by 5379214813686664129 on Jun 25, 2015

I am not sure about others, but I cannot let my leg hair remain unshaved for a week just to use this. I tested on my thigh (unshaved and fine hair) and Moom removed about 50% of the hair in that area. We will see how this works out.

Easy DIY Waxing

Posted by 4938411125525563921 on Apr 28, 2015

This is the second time I've repurchased this product and I like the ease of it. I heat it on my stove top for a few seconds and use it with the provided cloth strips (from my previous purchase of the entire kit). It's easy to use, especially once you've done it a few times (but that goes for anything). The smell is pleasant and leaves my skin feeling smooth thereafter. Aloe vera gel after waxing also keeps it smoother, longer. Not to mention it saves me TONS of $$ from having to go the salon to get my waxing done. A keeper.

Recommended

Posted by 5044357778897231143 on Dec 06, 2014

I have to say this is the best method of removing unwanted hair! Stings a little, but after a few uses the hair grows thinner and thinner.

good

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on Dec 04, 2014

Ok, it works but i wax (normal heating wax) for too many years and it can t get off the very thin hair on my body, in the intimate area, n i guess i am doing it somehow wrong cuz i bruise the skin; but on the legs it did a super job :)

The best!

Posted by swinginstars on Aug 27, 2014

I don't have a microwave so I heat MOOM sugar in a bowl of hot water. It's less painful than a wax and I can easily remove hair from the bikini area myself! What is more, it doesn't cause irritation, breakouts and is very easy to remove from the skin (entirely with water). What I don't like is that it takes a lot of time to cover large areas (like legs), so I use it only for small areas - bikini, underarms and face.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1813782 on Mar 30, 2014

This product actually causes a lot less pain than using wax. It was easy to heat in the microwave; I heated the product 10 seconds at a time until it reached a temperature where it was easily spreadable. The cotton strips were easy to rinse off and dry flat. A little messy but that's to be expected.

The only stuff that works

Posted by 5309755528429578218 on Feb 16, 2014

I live in a humid climate - all my other sugar/hair removals have gone "bad'' and stopped working. Not Moom. Works like a charm. a few improvements: 1. Should provide strips and applicators free of charge 2. You do have to make frequent trips to the microwave to reheat.

Best wax EVER!

Posted by 4670648094513900441 on Feb 16, 2014

Delicate on the skin and very efficient with hair!

Good

Posted by 5328026437022901881 on Oct 28, 2013

I love this! Have tried other products but no other could compare to Moom.