Moom to the rescue!

Posted by Reviewer1069710 on Jul 14, 2008

Nice scent, works great if you follow the instructions. Not that much redness, and I have very sensitive skin. Pick up an extra pack of strips, or make your own, and an extra 12 oz jar while your at it. The small starter kit might not be enough to do a pair of legs. Guess it depends on how thick you apply it.

Smooth and shiny I am

Posted by 5423922871961194980 on Jun 25, 2014

This worked great to get rid of my pubes and now my butt is shiny and smooth. Very little clean up and easy to apply.

Moom makes it all better.

Posted by Reviewer1004892 on Mar 29, 2010

Moom is the best of the best when it comes to waxing at home. I have tried many other waxing products and they all do not work as good as Moom. My favorite thing about it is how easy it washes off.

Nice kit.

Posted by Reviewer1152890 on Oct 27, 2011

I've use prewax dans make me alot of red spot and had trouble with hair in my skin. with this product no problem at all, do the job, and very good

Moom hair remover for men

Posted by Reviewer1199268 on Mar 16, 2012

This product is FANTASTIC!! More than happy with it. It's incredible. Really the best product for hair removal.

nice one!

Posted by Reviewer2469384 on Jun 17, 2011

first time I ever used a hair remover so cannot compare to others, worked well, my girlfriend had a lot of fun working on me..

Tricky

Posted by Reviewer2963354 on Mar 14, 2012

Its not easy to use this. I did not go by the manual 100% so i got some bumps... going to try it again

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3345170 on Jul 29, 2008

loved it. Make sure you follow the instructions carefully

Va-Va-Va-Moom

Posted by Reviewer2586581 on May 12, 2011

this product is great, the only thing you need to provide is patience.....it simply works...