New To iHerb?

Moom, Natural Wax Strips, with Soothing Chamomile & Lavender Botanicals, 20 Strips

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

It works..

Posted by Reviewer2059196 on Apr 19, 2012

I bought this hesitantly because of a review saying it doesn't work. However I found that this does work...for me anyway and I have very dark (and in some place thick) hair, it took off my hair from my top lip and then I cut it to shape my eyebrows and it worked just as well. Sometimes the wax gets left on the skin but if you have ever waxed before you know just to go over it with a clean bit of the strip. The oil smells delicious and is very soothing, I wish Moom did the oil in a large container just on its own. The only down point is the amount of strips you get, the box is huge and then you just get these little strips, I wish they added a few more.

Ok to use but not great

Posted by Reviewer2793941 on Nov 17, 2010

Used it for my underarms. It was ok to use but not great. Couldn't get some hairs off.

moom

Posted by Reviewer2984422 on Sep 12, 2008

Didnt work at all. wax just coated my hairs, and the strip felt like it was ripping my skin. Also caused rash on my face that took weeks to go away. i do not reccomend.

Great natural wax

Posted by Reviewer2446165 on Jan 22, 2008

Works great for small, sensitive areas like armpits and bikini line. Doesn't irritate the skin, works fast- The only part I'd change is the mineral oil.

From Latvia

Posted by Reviewer1744880 on Feb 10, 2011

I like them wery much esspecially for bikini, already bought another :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »