It works..

Posted by Reviewer2059196 on Apr 19, 2012

I bought this hesitantly because of a review saying it doesn't work. However I found that this does work...for me anyway and I have very dark (and in some place thick) hair, it took off my hair from my top lip and then I cut it to shape my eyebrows and it worked just as well. Sometimes the wax gets left on the skin but if you have ever waxed before you know just to go over it with a clean bit of the strip. The oil smells delicious and is very soothing, I wish Moom did the oil in a large container just on its own. The only down point is the amount of strips you get, the box is huge and then you just get these little strips, I wish they added a few more.

Ok to use but not great

Posted by Reviewer2793941 on Nov 17, 2010

Used it for my underarms. It was ok to use but not great. Couldn't get some hairs off.

moom

Posted by Reviewer2984422 on Sep 12, 2008

Didnt work at all. wax just coated my hairs, and the strip felt like it was ripping my skin. Also caused rash on my face that took weeks to go away. i do not reccomend.

Great natural wax

Posted by Reviewer2446165 on Jan 22, 2008

Works great for small, sensitive areas like armpits and bikini line. Doesn't irritate the skin, works fast- The only part I'd change is the mineral oil.

Did not work for me

Posted by 5019244335388357614 on Sep 09, 2012

Ended up with bleeding underarm follicles and not too many hairs removed.

From Latvia

Posted by Reviewer1744880 on Feb 10, 2011

I like them wery much esspecially for bikini, already bought another :)

nice wax stripes

Posted by Reviewer1900455 on May 26, 2011

I liked these very much, will buiy again!

Had to Use Several Times

Posted by Reviewer1958329 on Mar 12, 2008

I have never used a waxing product for hair removal before so did not know what to expect. I wanted to remove hair from the upper lip. It took several times and then I also repeated the application the next day and almost all the hair was removed. I had no problems with skin irritation but the wax was a little difficult to remove. The small bottle of oil they include is helpful for wax removal if you rub it around a while and leave it on. The "help number" on the box was answered right away and she answered my questions.

iHerb.com

Posted by Reviewer1550941 on Oct 12, 2008

Received product promptly. Will order from this site again.

Pretty Good

Posted by priyanka on Aug 29, 2015

I'd like them to rip out more hair, but these are decent for a natural product. I cut them to do eyebrows.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »