no pain, no hair, no mess. Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1013889 on May 26, 2011

no pain, no hair, no mess. Love it!

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1154076 on Dec 08, 2011

Tried out a few products for facial hair remover and this one is very good once you get the hang of it. If you are in a humid / hot place or if you sweat too much on the face the sweat on the face doesnt make the wax sticky enough. Have to do it under fan or wipe face dry often. A little goes a long way. This one should last me a while. Very compact- easy for travel. Really like the fact that you dont have to heat it. It can be applied at room temperature.

Not very good

Posted by overlook on Jun 11, 2014

I was trying to understand how to use this thing for more than two months and now I can say that it doesn't do what it should do. I am really dissapointed because for others it works very well but not for me. Today was the last time when I tried it and I lost hope completely :) I will go back to cold wax stripes.

Very good!

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 01, 2010

I`ve had some bad experiences with home waxing but wanted to try it again. This time i wanted to try organic wax. I really works great. Of course it hurts, it will always hurt to pull your hair out. But it did not hurt as bad as the others i tried. And it does not hurt afterwards and the skin is left smooth. If it does not get all the hairs out i just take them out with my tweesers.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1065135 on Mar 28, 2009

The product is as described and the postage ws really fast. Great service, thanks

does what it says

Posted by Reviewer2790603 on Nov 06, 2010

tried it. did everything it had to do

effective and easy to use!

Posted by 5524543706320757074 on Jun 13, 2014

Love it! I received it yesterday and desperately needed to do my eyebrows. I used it straight from the package and removed the hair effortlessly! Also the product washed off easily from the strips, so strips are reusable for next time :)

Easy to use and effective

Posted by Aliskin on Mar 22, 2014

As an amateur in all waxing experiences, this product is very helpful and easy to use. I use it for facial hair removal and it is very convenient and time saving. I use the appplicator stick to put a little bit of this stuff on the desired area and then attach the fabric to it and pull it off (against hair growth direction) in one quick move. Sometimes it doesn't get all the little hairs, but you can just do it a couple of times on the same area and it gets the job done. It doesn't hurt and does not contain bad chemicals - 2 things that are important to me. It is all natural. Finally, I must say that this small kit is more than enough for many uses, so it is worth the price (although the 6 attached strips are not enough and you will have to purchase more strips). Good product - will definitely order again.

didn't work for me

Posted by 5256334169087594898 on Jul 26, 2014

I've tried to use it on my chin and it didn't do anything. took only few hair out! most of the hair stayed on my chin! Did everything according to the instructions. I'm glad I bought the travel kit which was lot cheaper than the regular size. Don't like it!!!

Didn't lke this

Posted by Reviewer1524547 on Jan 27, 2009

I used it and it made a bunch of red bumps on my skin that didn't go away for more than a week. I followed the directions carefully, so I don't know what went wrong.