Didn't lke this

Posted by Reviewer1524547 on Jan 27, 2009

I used it and it made a bunch of red bumps on my skin that didn't go away for more than a week. I followed the directions carefully, so I don't know what went wrong.

didn't work for me

Posted by 5256334169087594898 on Jul 26, 2014

I've tried to use it on my chin and it didn't do anything. took only few hair out! most of the hair stayed on my chin! Did everything according to the instructions. I'm glad I bought the travel kit which was lot cheaper than the regular size. Don't like it!!!

Cagada horrible

Posted by 5266593214400990865 on Aug 03, 2014

Yo lo intenté usar para depilar el bigote y es un asco se queda pegado como un chicle y no arranca nada vamos que no lo he tirado pero nose porque

Hair Remover

Posted by 4970509957394531036 on Sep 03, 2015

This does not work at all.

Does not work for me

Posted by 5454514354627597286 on Nov 04, 2015

I tried and tried, and just couldn't get this product to work. The package contained some contradictory information about warming the wax, but neither way worked for me. I couldn't get almost any hairs out with this goop, so my lovely peach (more like coconut) fuzz and my fetching mustache still stand strong despite my best efforts.

Can not recommend

Posted by Reviewer1809439 on Mar 24, 2010

Here also leaves lots of ugly red bumps for over a week. Healing slowly but steady. Sorry to report this.. Maybe works better for someone else.

aweful

Posted by Reviewer3112740 on Sep 19, 2010

I used this stuff on my upper lip. It was painful and made the area very red and painful afterwards. I threw it away and will not buy it again

A mi no me funcionó

Posted by yazmii on Jun 02, 2014

Retiró algunos pelos pero muchos otros quedaron ahí. No repetiré.