Too little of product !

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Aug 27, 2012

As I use MOOM body hair remover from big bottle, I can say, that I use body remover for my face too. This small bottle is too small, not reasonable. I also use big body stripes, just cut them in smaller pieces and find big spatulas much more convenient for using to put product on my skin, so this small bottle for face was just a waist of money. My face skin is delicate and sensitive, but body remover was mild enough.

efectiva

Posted by vanerl on Aug 11, 2013

textura densa y pegajosa

Moom, Organic Hair Remover Face/Travel Kit

Posted by 4728015296956810274 on Oct 31, 2016

Tried using it a few times, didn't work for me

Undecided

Posted by Reviewer2536748 on Jan 23, 2009

I've been waxing for years but this product did not work well for me. I had to repeat several times to remove stray eyebrow hairs. Doesn't seem to be as strong as the wax I was used to. However, the clean up is much easier and I really like the washable strips.

It's ok...

Posted by Reviewer1951836 on Mar 29, 2009

I like the fact that it is easy to remove and eco-friendly but I bought it to get rid of hair. I have to do it multiple times to work and waste alot of the product. Shannon-Kansas

Good

Posted by Reviewer3328676 on May 26, 2011

Need some practice. Good for small invisible hair. I hoped to get rid of my moustache-it's not very noticeable but still... I used to cut it with nail scissors. Doesn't help with strong hair. Good ingredients.

no es lo que me esperaba

Posted by OCI071 on Aug 04, 2012

Es una pasta que cuesta horrores sacar del bote y poder extenderlo en mi caso en la cara. Super dificil de trabajar. A mi no me ha gustado por esa razón pero quitar el vello si que lo quita .....