ولا أروع

Posted by BESHAlABDULLAH on Apr 22, 2016

جد بنات بتجنن من كل قلبي أنصح فيها :)

Good product

Posted by 4949102532930607771 on Mar 06, 2016

I am happy with the wax. I bought the travel size to try the product before buying the full size. The pain is bearable and it pulls the hair effectively.

v.good

Posted by 4872487788773837682 on May 13, 2015

perfect

Only product for which I didn't have allergy

Posted by 4935110511670745249 on Jul 24, 2014

Removes hair very well and doesn't provoke allergy! Recommended!

effective and easy to use!

Posted by 5524543706320757074 on Jun 13, 2014

Love it! I received it yesterday and desperately needed to do my eyebrows. I used it straight from the package and removed the hair effortlessly! Also the product washed off easily from the strips, so strips are reusable for next time :)

5 stars!

Posted by theconsumeristhippy on May 12, 2014

Great product! Amazing for sensitive skin! Easy to use, will buy again!

good job, Moom!

Posted by 4787376693843726374 on Apr 01, 2014

This product is very nice! It works perfect for me! I used some other waxes before but after trying this, i was like OMG, this is exactly what i need! The small clothes and sticks can be used for a long period, just wash them after using with warm water and dry. Very easy to use, works perfect! You must try it!

Easy to use and effective

Posted by Aliskin on Mar 22, 2014

As an amateur in all waxing experiences, this product is very helpful and easy to use. I use it for facial hair removal and it is very convenient and time saving. I use the appplicator stick to put a little bit of this stuff on the desired area and then attach the fabric to it and pull it off (against hair growth direction) in one quick move. Sometimes it doesn't get all the little hairs, but you can just do it a couple of times on the same area and it gets the job done. It doesn't hurt and does not contain bad chemicals - 2 things that are important to me. It is all natural. Finally, I must say that this small kit is more than enough for many uses, so it is worth the price (although the 6 attached strips are not enough and you will have to purchase more strips). Good product - will definitely order again.

good for face

Posted by DiddleDid on Mar 12, 2014

awesome for face, I am messy but I managed well with this product from the first time, I heat it first in microwave for 10 seconds, will buy more, thanks!

Parfait

Posted by 5536006187890323257 on Feb 03, 2014

Parfait pour le duvet des lèvres!! Très facile et pratique à utiliser, très peu de douleur. Pour le prix, j'ai abandonné l'esthéticienne. Je suis ravie d'avoir découvert ce petit kit.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »