Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Moom, Organic Hair Remover, with Tea Tree Oil, Classic, 6 oz (170 g)

Super!

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by QIR015 on Aug 14, 2012

Замечательный воск. Легко использовать. У меня получилось полностью удалить волосы. Прекрасная замена салонной процедуре. Одной банки хватает на два раза (удаление волос от коленки до пятки)) Wonderful wax. It is easy to use. I got completely remove the hair. Beautiful salon replacement procedure. One set is enough for two procedure (removing hair from the knee to heel))

best sugaring ever

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5050691687753296357 on Jan 29, 2013

Absolutely brilliant sugaring solution. Takes 30 sec in the microwave, then keep in hot water to prevent quick re-hardening. Did my brazillian and my legs.. Only super thin layer needed. Took off all hair like a charm and I have thick asian hair. Left skin super super soft after... will purchase again..

love it

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by melsie on Mar 13, 2013

I'm so glad I discovered Moom. I give myself Brazilian waxes and it works a treat. It's really easy to heat -- put it in the microwave for a few seconds .It should be warm, but not hot, so no chances of burning myself down there. :P It hurts a lot less than when I had it waxed at the salon, and I love how it washes off easily with water. I like this pack because it contains waxing strips and sticks, if it's your first pack I suggest get this one, then just get a pot of Moom next time round.

Removed half my hair

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1543169 on Nov 28, 2009

Two stars for being natural and not hurting as much as I thought it would. Three stars off for only removing half the hair and being messy. I tried it on my bikini line and legs. worked better on the bikini line.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2869189 on May 16, 2013

I was very nervous about using this product, but it was incredibly easy to use. Very effective hair removal. The reusable cotton strips are great! Best of all, there was no redness or irritation of my skin after use. I look forward to seeing if regrowth is lighter as indicated in the instructions.