Moom, Organic Hair Remover, with Tea Tree Oil, Classic, 6 oz (170 g)

Super!

Posted by QIR015 on Aug 14, 2012

Замечательный воск. Легко использовать. У меня получилось полностью удалить волосы. Прекрасная замена салонной процедуре. Одной банки хватает на два раза (удаление волос от коленки до пятки)) Wonderful wax. It is easy to use. I got completely remove the hair. Beautiful salon replacement procedure. One set is enough for two procedure (removing hair from the knee to heel))

Removed half my hair

Posted by Reviewer1543169 on Nov 28, 2009

Two stars for being natural and not hurting as much as I thought it would. Three stars off for only removing half the hair and being messy. I tried it on my bikini line and legs. worked better on the bikini line.

Love this!

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013

Easy to use, and it feels so smooth after I use this. I also like that if I make mistakes (well, I'm not a pro), I can simply use a wet towel and wipe it off.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2768164 on Oct 30, 2012

So far only used it for the armpit hairs and the result is good, even for the first time user.

best sugaring ever

Posted by 5050691687753296357 on Jan 29, 2013

Absolutely brilliant sugaring solution. Takes 30 sec in the microwave, then keep in hot water to prevent quick re-hardening. Did my brazillian and my legs.. Only super thin layer needed. Took off all hair like a charm and I have thick asian hair. Left skin super super soft after... will purchase again..