10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Morningstar Minerals, Derma Boost, Rejuvenating Spray Mist, 8 fl oz

Amazing INSTANT RESULTS for hair, skin and fatigued muscles!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 09, 2013

I had this in my wish list for months and hesitated to buy it because of the negative reviews: I expected it to be just like magnesium oil and dry out my skin. Nothing could be further from my experience. I use it when I wake up and go from "Picasso-face" to looking normal. A few sprays on the face make my skin so soft, and plump out any waking up depressions. A few spritz on my hair leave it soft and feeling clean. There is no stickiness, no tackiness neither on my hair nor face. I even sprayed a few times on my thighs as I was having circulation pain again and my muscles felt very sore. This helped alleviate the tenderness. I like to spray it on my neck as well. I did a search on the benefits of fulvic minerals and I'm impressed, but what's more impressive is the instant results I'm getting with this. Truly a WOW product. I suppose the other benefits (such as detoxing the system, better hormone and electrolyte balances and acting as antioxidant, immune system boost & improved brain function including memory, focus and analysis) will be cumulative. The mist comes out very fine and does not hurt my face. Make sure not squint when you spray yourself, if you need to, try to curl toes or clench stomach muscles instead and leave your face relaxed. Even though the weather is very cold now, I still enjoy spraying my face with this but I can imagine will be even better during hot summer months. I also sprayed my soles for faster blood absorption & internal benefits and it alleviated fatigue there as well. I will consider buying fulvic minerals for internal consumption, though I'm wondering if I couldn't just spray inside my mouth as well. Please note: there are no vitamins in this that I can find on the ingredient list, although it says "vitamins" in the front. This is not a problem at all, the trace minerals (& aminos) are fantastic as is. I should point out that I'm chemically sensitive and this has no odor or fragrance whatsoever. 5 very well deserved stars!

ALSO WORKS ON JOINT PAIN

Posted by Reviewer2601306 on Feb 18, 2010

I BOUGHT THIS ORIGINALLY FOR MY SKIN. I LOVE IT FOR THAT. i NOTICED A HIGH AMOUNT OF SKIN TIGHTENING AND CHANGE IN SKIN TONE AFTER SEVERAL MONTHS. BUT I HAD A REALLY PAINFUL KNEE AND ANKLE ONE DAY AND DECIDED TO TRY IT AND WAS AMAZED AT THE AMOUNT OF PAIN IT RELIEVED. I NOW SPRAY IT ON MOST OF MY JOINTS. MY HUSBAND IS ALSO NOW USING IT ON HIS HIP, BACK AND SHOULDER. HELPS HIM ALSO.

Great spray!

Posted by Reviewer2062768 on Jan 21, 2011

This seems to be really good for my skin! I bought it since it had minerals in it to see if it would help control the oil in the t-zone of my face. I love it! It really helps! It's part of my daily routine now.

Oksana Russia

Posted by Reviewer3095451 on Mar 09, 2011

Spray is very good, rich composition, very well on skin and hair.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2402496 on Dec 05, 2010

when I first start using it ,I found that my skin would feel quite dry after a couple of hours.now that effect has disappeared and my skin feels good