New To iHerb?

Morningstar Minerals, Derma Boost, Rejuvenating Spray Mist, 8 fl oz

Amazing INSTANT RESULTS for hair, skin and fatigued muscles!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 09, 2013

I had this in my wish list for months and hesitated to buy it because of the negative reviews: I expected it to be just like magnesium oil and dry out my skin. Nothing could be further from my experience. I use it when I wake up and go from "Picasso-face" to looking normal. A few sprays on the face make my skin so soft, and plump out any waking up depressions. A few spritz on my hair leave it soft and feeling clean. There is no stickiness, no tackiness neither on my hair nor face. I even sprayed a few times on my thighs as I was having circulation pain again and my muscles felt very sore. This helped alleviate the tenderness. I like to spray it on my neck as well. I did a search on the benefits of fulvic minerals and I'm impressed, but what's more impressive is the instant results I'm getting with this. Truly a WOW product. I suppose the other benefits (such as detoxing the system, better hormone and electrolyte balances and acting as antioxidant, immune system boost & improved brain function including memory, focus and analysis) will be cumulative. The mist comes out very fine and does not hurt my face. Make sure not squint when you spray yourself, if you need to, try to curl toes or clench stomach muscles instead and leave your face relaxed. Even though the weather is very cold now, I still enjoy spraying my face with this but I can imagine will be even better during hot summer months. I also sprayed my soles for faster blood absorption & internal benefits and it alleviated fatigue there as well. I will consider buying fulvic minerals for internal consumption, though I'm wondering if I couldn't just spray inside my mouth as well. Please note: there are no vitamins in this that I can find on the ingredient list, although it says "vitamins" in the front. This is not a problem at all, the trace minerals (& aminos) are fantastic as is. I should point out that I'm chemically sensitive and this has no odor or fragrance whatsoever. 5 very well deserved stars!

ALSO WORKS ON JOINT PAIN

Posted by Reviewer2601306 on Feb 18, 2010

I BOUGHT THIS ORIGINALLY FOR MY SKIN. I LOVE IT FOR THAT. i NOTICED A HIGH AMOUNT OF SKIN TIGHTENING AND CHANGE IN SKIN TONE AFTER SEVERAL MONTHS. BUT I HAD A REALLY PAINFUL KNEE AND ANKLE ONE DAY AND DECIDED TO TRY IT AND WAS AMAZED AT THE AMOUNT OF PAIN IT RELIEVED. I NOW SPRAY IT ON MOST OF MY JOINTS. MY HUSBAND IS ALSO NOW USING IT ON HIS HIP, BACK AND SHOULDER. HELPS HIM ALSO.

Great spray!

Posted by Reviewer2062768 on Jan 21, 2011

This seems to be really good for my skin! I bought it since it had minerals in it to see if it would help control the oil in the t-zone of my face. I love it! It really helps! It's part of my daily routine now.

Amazing replenishing and rejuvenating spray mist with fulvic minerals.

Posted by Caerulea on May 14, 2014

Fulvic acid is one of the constituents of humus, the dark-brown organic layer of soil produced by biodegradation of dead organic matter. Dry soil, swamps, bogs, upland streams, dystrophic lakes, ocean water and geologic deposits, such as coal, peat, fossil fuel and lignite, all contain humus. Humus is nutrient-rich and consists of partially decomposed plant and animal remains. It has three main parts - humic acid, fulvic acid and the insoluble humin. Humus at the bottom of lakes or seas is mostly humic acid, whereas humus from poorly drained areas, such as bogs and swamps, is mostly fulvic acid. Fulvic acid is a soluble mixture of organic acids extracted primarily from water-based humus and has a lower molecular weight and higher oxygen and mineral content than humic acid, which makes it more therapeutic and especially beneficial. In nature fulvic acid is absorbed by plants and other living organisms, because it has a unique water bridging ability: it attracts water molecules, helping the soil to remain moist and aiding the movement of nutrients into plant roots. Its molecular size allows it to enter the vascular system of plants. In addition to this, fulvic acid is an effective organic chelating compound capable of easily binding to minerals, such as iron, calcium, copper, zinc and magnesium, which are called fulvic minerals. They are chelated by fulvic acid in the soil and converted to bio-available mineral complexes. As fulvic acid moves through the roots, stem and leaves, it takes these trace minerals to metabolic sites within the plant. As a result, the biochemical reactions and metabolism of plants and living organisms are sped up and become more efficient, enzyme activity increases and cell membranes become more permeable, water is able to enter cells at an above-normal rate and provide the necessary nutients. All this makes fulvic acid an excellent non-toxic carrier of minerals, vitamins and trace elements, as well as a water binder that maximizes the plant's productivity. Fulvic acid is beneficial to all living organisms, including humans. Not only does it transport nutrients, it works the other way around, too: it removes toxins and heavy metals from the body, which makes it an amazing detoxifier. Due to its very small molecular size, it can easily move through cell membrane. But that's not all - fulvic acid is one of the most powerful free radical scavengers known to science and loaded with health benefits. It can be used both internally and externally. It flushes toxins, pollutants, herbicides, heavy metals and radioactive elements out of the body by binding to them or alters them into useable compounds, restores individual cells to their normal chemical balance and electrical potential and energizes them, transports up to 60 times its own weight in nutrients directly into cells, making cells more permeable and nutrients more absorbable, increases the as similation and utilization of all nutrients it comes in contact with and extends the time they remain active, normalizes the hormonal balance, increases the absorption of oxygen and decreases acidity, fights and neutralizes free radicals by bonding to them and transforming them into organic, usable substances, or, if the cell is too damaged, flushing them out of the body, has strong antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal, analgesic, antispasmodic, toning, soothing and healing properties, reduces inflammation, boosts and strengthens the immune system, inhibits the absorption of viruses and helps eliminate them from the system, converts simple and refined carbohydrates to energy and escorts the excess out of the body, instead of causing them to be stored as fat, intensifies the metabolism of proteins, thus leading to weight loss, speeds up metabolism, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, improves brain function, stimulates the production of digestive enzymes and improves enzymatic reactions in cells, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, increases appetite, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, improves kidney and liver function, helps maintain healthy bones, joints and teeth, soothes and heals sore gums, and reduces the risk of cancer. When sprayed on the skin, scalp and hair, fulvic acid does wonders, as well: it detoxifies the skin and scalp, exfoliates dead skin cells, draws out excess dirt, oil and product buildup, removes impurities and debris from under the skin without stripping the skin's or scalp's protective layer, unclogs and tightens pores decreasing their size, regulates sebum production, tones, firms, invigorates, replenishes, revitalizes and rejuvenates the skin, helping restore its elasticity, calms itching, reduces redness and inflammation, improves the complexion, evens out the skin tone, supports and strengthens the skin's defensive mechanisms, smoothes out fine lines and scars, facilitates the healing of small wounds, sores, cuts, abrasions, bruises, insect bites, stings, abscesses, boils, blisters, burns, carbuncles, sunburn and peeling skin, improves cellular circulation, stimulates cell renewal and collagen production, fights and prevents acne, spots, blemishes and infections, nourishes the scalp and protects it at the cellular level, removes dandruff and flakiness, strengthens the root bulbs and follicle connection, slows down hair loss, pro motes keratin production and hair growth, relieves muscle pain and soreness. This rejuvenating spray mist is yellow in color, which indicates the purity of fulvic acid, and it really works for me: it instantaneously firms, tones, tightens, soothes, replenishes, invigorates, revitalizes and rejuvenates my skin, reduces redness and inflammation, improves my complexion and evens out my skin tone. It's truly an amazing product and I would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to rejuvenate their skin.

Oksana Russia

Posted by Reviewer3095451 on Mar 09, 2011

Spray is very good, rich composition, very well on skin and hair.