Still checking this product out

Posted by 4945289341819869391 on Apr 30, 2016

So far so good. I've been taking the Morningstar Minerals, Energy Boost 70 for several months, and just saw this spray online. Had to buy it. It's refreshing and feels good. I put it on my face right after showering. So far so good. It has no scent and I think it will take a while to see the effect.

Just water?

Posted by 5108430446074705363 on Mar 27, 2016

Do not feel any difference by spraying the mist. Seems just like water without any moisturizing effect. Think the pump is worth it. Will keep the bottle.

Great for Skin

Posted by Reviewer1590584 on Mar 16, 2016

I have used this product prior to putting on my make-up. I have used it for several years and believe in the product. I am in my seventies and really believe it is the reason that my skin is still fresh looking.

Great for hair

Posted by Shufang on Feb 07, 2016

To be honest, I didn't see much difference when I sprayed this on my skin. However, if I spray this on wet hair before applying hair serum, my hair feels silky and soft. Regardless, I wouldn't repurchase due to the price.

I don't know

Posted by 4891066845896227790 on Dec 30, 2015

I dont know what to say about this product. I use it after applying face cream in the morning but I dont know if there is any difference on my skin between the days i apply it and the days I dont. The best remedy for my skin is a good sleep. Whenever I sleep properly my skin is so bright and beautiful, so I don't even need face cream, only a small amount of coconut oil haha

Favourite toner

Posted by LovelyHoney on Nov 27, 2015

I love this spray mist! I use it as a toner for my face before puting on an oil (seabuckthorn seed oil to be exact). Oil is so much easily absorbed and my skin feels more hydrated. When I read all the comments I expected a miracle worker, but the thing is - you have to give it a time. After my first bottle I switched to some other toner and my skin just got worse, so I returned to Derma Boost. Give it a time and you will see it's trully amazing!

I don't like it at all

Posted by SonyaGeorgieva on Nov 14, 2015

I have a dry skin and this toner or what is it i don't know make my skin more dry.All this mineral staf is good for oily skin.The mineral makeup and this product is good for oily skin.I saw zinc inside and more ingredients....Zinc is very drying ingredient.Even when is use it on sunscreen is drying.I don't like it at all.Again i loose my money.

AAAAMAZINGGGGG

Posted by Tweaty on Sep 08, 2015

I have just ordered my third bottle. I love this product sooooo much. I use this in the morning. This is just magic in a bottle. I didn't notice anything in the first few weeks. So I thought it doesn't do anything to my skin. When I stopped using this, I realized that this was making my skin pulpy and makes it look so much younger. Refreshes well and feels very good in the morning. Hope iherb doesn't discontinue this product.

Rejuvenating Spray Mist - just great

Posted by 5386915822429727218 on Jul 25, 2015

This is just a great product which really works!! I understand now why it has such amazing reviews. I use it mostly in the morning, and it really helps my skin to wake up and to look healthy and glowing. This product really erases all signs of sleeping. I highly recommend and will buy it again and again!!

Great!

Posted by 5672791308748258250 on Jul 04, 2015

I don't know if it helps my skin, cause it's hard to feel the difference, but after the applying my skin feels great. I'm using it for two months.