Impressive Balm

Posted by Reviewer2783568 on Jun 05, 2015

I first tried straight Witch-hazel for my hemorrhoid, 3 times a day for 2 weeks. It felt better but did not shrink. I then tried rubbing a little of this balm on 3 times a day. After 2 weeks, it had shrunk to 1/4 the previous size. After another week, it was gone altogether! I was very pleased that I did not have to consult a doctor about this issue (which a new medication seemed to have caused in the first place) or have surgery & pleased at the reasonable price of the balm. I used very little of the jar. I would suggest using only a very clean finger (soap washed & dried) in the jar & never touching the balm after touching/applying the hemorrhoid to keep the balm free of germs. Do keep applying 3 times a day for 2-3 weeks for best results; at least that worked for me.

saved me

Posted by 5147117175545492554 on Mar 25, 2015

This works quickly and really works on hemmorroids. I got it right before I had my baby...

hemorrhoids

Posted by 5008819067269198868 on Apr 28, 2014

great product to alleviate hemorrhoids

Works well...

Posted by hagelbagel on Aug 07, 2014

All natural and it helps get them back in, if you have that issue.

Great for sore NOSES when you get a cold!

Posted by Reviewer1229626 on Nov 24, 2014

I put this on my sore, red skin around my nose when I got a cold recently. It is by far the best think I've ever found for that typical red, sore, dry, flaky nose thing you get when you have a cold.

Soothing relief

Posted by 5508859783926839150 on May 07, 2016

So much better than chemical alternatives. Highly recommend!

OK product

Posted by 5407126984569480772 on Dec 13, 2014

Have been using it for about 2 weeks now. I use it once a day. Swelling is down, but not full recovery yet. Maybe will take a bit longer.