Love it!!!

Posted by netalee on Apr 03, 2012

Real coffee taste but without caffeine. Very successful mix for nursing mom!

The Best.

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Jul 01, 2013

My husband has been drinking way too much coffee for forever and can be a bit picky, but recently has had to switch to decaf, and he likes this one. It is very good. I also like it for making myself a drink late at night.

Great taste, affordable price

Posted by QuirkyMissy on May 10, 2012

This is so tasty! I have 1-2 cups of coffee everyday. Sometimes, I mix it with the "Pero, Instant Natural Beverage Mix, Extra Dark Roast, 100% Caffeine Free coffee" which I ordered previously but doesn't taste like coffee at all. It does however add a rich flavor when mixed with the Mount Hagen decaf coffee. It's delicious on its own, and I am definitely reordering it.

Mout Hagen Decaf Coffee

Posted by 5647765882849527587 on Jun 07, 2012

Outstanding product highly recommended for flavour and value. As well as being planet friendly :)

Very pleasant!

Posted by opheart on Jul 07, 2012

The aroma is like fresh-made coffee! There is no sour after-taste! I have never tasted such coffee before! and now IT'S MY FAVOURITE!

Love this brand

Posted by BOBBIMONTANA on Jul 23, 2012

Has a great taste, easy when just want a cup of coffee without making a whole pot.

Great decaf

Posted by Reviewer3062417 on Jul 06, 2011

for those of us who can't have caffeine because we do cartwheels on the ceilings...this is a great alternative. my coffee drinking husband declared it to be the best instant coffee he has tried.

Yum!!

Posted by Reviewer2821504 on Jul 27, 2011

I'm trying to cut back on my caffeine intake so I thought I would give this a try. I normally drink organic drip coffee and was really skeptical that this could even come close as it was both instant and decaf- I was wrong!! I'm super impressed with the taste of this coffee and will be ordering again! Yum! It tasted pretty much just like the regular drip coffee I am used to drinking.

Instead of five stars, I vote a constellation

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Jul 30, 2011

Where no-fuss, mix-and-go coffee is concerned, Mount Hagen outshines the famous multinational brands such as Kraft-Suchard and Nestle. Three factors give this coffee the edge over competitors: it's grown at high altitude, it's the arabiga bush variety (the good stuff, although a little more acidic), and it's organic. My family started sipping Mount Hagen coffee three months ago, and since then we haven't bought a single bottle of big-corporation freeze-dried coffee in the supermarkets. Thanks, Iherb, for making the quality of our lives better.

Review of order #6582402-0

Posted by Reviewer1370247 on Aug 10, 2011

We received what we ordered and all was as expected