Love this brand

Posted by BOBBIMONTANA on Jul 23, 2012

Has a great taste, easy when just want a cup of coffee without making a whole pot.

Great decaf

Posted by Reviewer3062417 on Jul 06, 2011

for those of us who can't have caffeine because we do cartwheels on the ceilings...this is a great alternative. my coffee drinking husband declared it to be the best instant coffee he has tried.

Yum!!

Posted by Reviewer2821504 on Jul 27, 2011

I'm trying to cut back on my caffeine intake so I thought I would give this a try. I normally drink organic drip coffee and was really skeptical that this could even come close as it was both instant and decaf- I was wrong!! I'm super impressed with the taste of this coffee and will be ordering again! Yum! It tasted pretty much just like the regular drip coffee I am used to drinking.

Instead of five stars, I vote a constellation

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Jul 30, 2011

Where no-fuss, mix-and-go coffee is concerned, Mount Hagen outshines the famous multinational brands such as Kraft-Suchard and Nestle. Three factors give this coffee the edge over competitors: it's grown at high altitude, it's the arabiga bush variety (the good stuff, although a little more acidic), and it's organic. My family started sipping Mount Hagen coffee three months ago, and since then we haven't bought a single bottle of big-corporation freeze-dried coffee in the supermarkets. Thanks, Iherb, for making the quality of our lives better.

Review of order #6582402-0

Posted by Reviewer1370247 on Aug 10, 2011

We received what we ordered and all was as expected

LOVE THIS!

Posted by Reviewer2887062 on Sep 08, 2011

I have purchased this organic decaf for a couple years now. I love the rich taste. For an instant coffee, i'm happy!

Tasty good stuff.!!

Posted by Reviewer2728446 on Sep 08, 2012

Great tasting awesomeness when mixed with almond milk and some stevia.. A great treat anytime when you don't want the caffeine buzzzzzz..!!

Awesome

Posted by 4866988029820378500 on Oct 29, 2012

Great aroma for an instant coffee.

ok

Posted by ling76 on Feb 16, 2013

Pretty good for instant caffee.

LOVE this Mount Hagen Coffee!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Appreciate the fact that this coffee uses the finest organic arabica coffee beans. I like the fact that this item is USDA organic. Since there about 60 servings per jar the price is certainly reasonable.