July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Mount Hagen, Organic-Café, Decaffeinated, Freeze Dried Instant Coffee, 3.53 oz (100 g)

Best Decafe coffee according to everyone who has tried it at my house.

Posted by HEMS-SoreJointsEtc on Jul 21, 2014

I like coffee, alot, I use to do the whole grind my own etc etc Time no longer permits such things but for decafe instant coffee this is delicious. Even my fussy bike riding little brother who considers himself a 'coffee' person said this was very drinkable - esp for decafe. Actually I don't even notice that it is decaffeinated, it tastes like good freeze dried coffee should. I use this morning and evening to mix up with my gelatin and love that it is Organic and doesn't affect my sleep.

Great decaf

Posted by 5641606010485617903 on Feb 10, 2014

Not a fan of decaf coffee but this coffee just rocks! I drink this during late afternoon or night time when I need that coffee but need to cut down on caffeine. Best instant coffee ever!

The best coffee!

Posted by 5317253498007534693 on Feb 25, 2014

My husband claims it is the best coffee he has tried. He doesn't like strong coffee (dark roast) and this one is perfect.

good taste and organic

Posted by 4990813049902128725 on Mar 15, 2014

Considering this is an instant decaf, the flavor is surprisingly good. I'm the only coffee drinker in the family, so I love the convenience of making one cup at a time. I mix this with half water and half soy milk for a soy latte. Sometimes I'll even froth the milk. Starbucks-like coffee for a fraction of the cost.

Best coffee I have ever tasted!!! ♥

Posted by EvasiHerb on Oct 29, 2013

Love this coffee. It have a lovely and full flavor, and it taste indeed like coffee whit crem! :)