Doesn't Stand Out From The Crowd, But At Least It's Organic.

Posted by Reviewer3247500 on Sep 02, 2010

I agree with the reviewer from Texas who gave this product 1 star. But I will go so far as to give it 2 stars because it is organic. I too do not find this instant to be in any way exceptional or stand out from the crowd of other freeze-dried instants. It taste just like what it is, an instant coffee. Does not have a fresh brewed flavor, but then again, what freeze-dried instant has.

not even close

Posted by Reviewer2786492 on Mar 12, 2013

to brewed coffee. don't be fooled by the great reviews. this is no better than any other instant coffee.

Awesome!

Posted by 5565039401526865001 on Aug 20, 2013

Great product! I use this for drinking as well as in ALL my chocolate cake recipes. Add a tablespoon of this (dry) and it will make your chocolate cake/cupcakes really pop with flavor.

Never liked coffee before until I tried this!

Posted by Reviewer1196478 on Jun 17, 2012

In my humble opinion this is the best coffee ever. Nothing compares to it! I think it is better than regular coffee. I drink this every morning. I am so glad that I read the reviews and decided to try this.

Really Good.

Posted by Reviewer3223005 on May 18, 2012

This is the best instant coffee I've ever had. It's better then most regular coffee's. This puts starbucks americano's to shame.

Amazingly better than any regular

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Dec 01, 2013

I make a big, strong cup with this. It makes a darn good-tasting coffee that will rev up your engines, mental and metabolic. Instant boasts the beauty of simplicity as well. I love a good coffee, and this German brand can't be beat. Do enjoy!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2708344 on Dec 22, 2013

I use 1 teaspoon in a 15 ounce mug with half water / half coconut water and top it with about 2 ounces of half and half. Outstanding. Almost like a low calorie dessert.

very nice

Posted by 5598888061454568186 on Nov 03, 2014

It's stronger than others. I used to use a coffee maker but now I drink only this.

Nice...

Posted by GallaChiro on Mar 10, 2010

Lovely coffee, not bitter just very nutty and smooth coffee - my mother in law loves it too and after drinking "real" coffee for 70 years went out and bought a jar of this for herself. If you want bitter don't buy this. Best instant I have ever tried.

Good Coffee

Posted by Reviewer1719580 on Dec 03, 2009

This coffee reminds me of Blue Bottle Coffee which is only available in the San Francisco Bay Area. It's not bitter tasting coffee. If you think "real" coffee is supposed to taste like Starbuck's bitter and burnt black coffee than stick with Starbucks while the rest of us enjoy the real flavor of coffee. Mount Hagen is smooth tasting and not bitter. It's out of stock most of the time because it's that good. I think Whole Foods carries it for almost the same price.