Great for when you're on-the-go

Posted by 4969477070238002125 on Jul 07, 2015

It serves its purpose well... it's easy to make (you just need a mug and hot water!) and you can adjust the amount of coffee to mix according to your taste! I also like that it's produced via Fairtrade conditions.

very good taste

Posted by 5519332286657535684 on Jun 09, 2015

this coffee smells great! Everybody asked me what this coffee is!!

taste so great!

Posted by Reviewer1773046 on May 25, 2015

I love this coffee. It is a fair trade and organic coffee. It tastes nice. I always make ice coffee with this and it easily melts with water. I feel like this is better than any other brand coffee! Im going to buy this again!

Fast Cup of Coffee

Posted by 4993670441010268833 on May 14, 2015

The flavor of this instant coffee is the best I have tried and I have tried several other brands. I also love the fact it is organic and I can make it with cold water which makes it the fastest cup of coffee ever! I will buy this again and I recommend this coffee.

Excellent organic and Fair trade product.

Posted by 4897227313128031927 on Feb 02, 2015

I use this just for flavoring the mocha tea cake I make twice a month. Very fine product.

I have been using the individual sachets of this coffee for some time...

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jan 25, 2015

... and have just switched to the jar. The sachets are easier, that's the reason I liked them. This jar is obviously more economical. Fairtrade and organic and it tastes like proper instant coffee.

Mount Hagen instant coffee

Posted by 5026576155301405482 on Jan 13, 2015

This is the best instant coffee I have ever tried. And it is FairTrade and Organic. I love it!

Great

Posted by 4805333459845359040 on Dec 22, 2014

Probably the best instant coffee I've had so far and I've since reordered many times. My only complaint is that it says 60 cups per jar. Even if you use 1 teaspoon, you'll likely only get about half that much.

Apparently pretty good taste (per hubby, as I don't drink coffee)!

Posted by 5200975038516782617 on Dec 09, 2014

I've no idea what this is like as I don't drink coffee however I ordered it for hubby and he likes it as much as the good quality regular coffee he was buying. Have since re-ordered it. I like that it is organic.

very nice

Posted by 5598888061454568186 on Nov 03, 2014

It's stronger than others. I used to use a coffee maker but now I drink only this.