Mount Hagen Instant Coffee

Posted by Reviewer1831861 on Feb 23, 2009

Awesome - Best instant coffee ever... I'm totally impressed and will be purchasing more!!!

Organic Coffee

Posted by Reviewer3216233 on May 10, 2009

Fabulous rich bodied and timely delivery!

Yummo coffee!

Posted by Reviewer1829945 on May 23, 2009

When I read that regular coffee is sprayed with MANY pesticides, I looked for a good tasting organic instant to switch to...I finally found it!! Mount Hagen is VERY nice...love it in the morning with a touch of stevia and a dash of cream. Mmmmmmm

Never liked coffee before until I tried this!

Posted by Reviewer1196478 on Jun 17, 2012

In my humble opinion this is the best coffee ever. Nothing compares to it! I think it is better than regular coffee. I drink this every morning. I am so glad that I read the reviews and decided to try this.

Really Good.

Posted by Reviewer3223005 on May 18, 2012

This is the best instant coffee I've ever had. It's better then most regular coffee's. This puts starbucks americano's to shame.

Good Coffee

Posted by Reviewer1719580 on Dec 03, 2009

This coffee reminds me of Blue Bottle Coffee which is only available in the San Francisco Bay Area. It's not bitter tasting coffee. If you think "real" coffee is supposed to taste like Starbuck's bitter and burnt black coffee than stick with Starbucks while the rest of us enjoy the real flavor of coffee. Mount Hagen is smooth tasting and not bitter. It's out of stock most of the time because it's that good. I think Whole Foods carries it for almost the same price.

Nice...

Posted by GallaChiro on Mar 10, 2010

Lovely coffee, not bitter just very nutty and smooth coffee - my mother in law loves it too and after drinking "real" coffee for 70 years went out and bought a jar of this for herself. If you want bitter don't buy this. Best instant I have ever tried.

Excellent coffee

Posted by Reviewer2839744 on Dec 08, 2011

I would never in my life, think I would ever say that I liked, I mean love, instant coffee. Now I drink this more often than the brewed. Try it, you would be surprised by how great it is.

Awesome!

Posted by 5565039401526865001 on Aug 20, 2013

Great product! I use this for drinking as well as in ALL my chocolate cake recipes. Add a tablespoon of this (dry) and it will make your chocolate cake/cupcakes really pop with flavor.

very nice

Posted by 5598888061454568186 on Nov 03, 2014

It's stronger than others. I used to use a coffee maker but now I drink only this.