Mount Hagen, Organic-Cafe, Freeze Dried Instant Coffee, 3.53 oz (100 g)

Reviews 5-star

ASTONISHING! The BEST instant coffee in the world. Period.

Posted by Reviewer2225055 on Nov 20, 2012

Being a Food and Nutritional Scientist by profession I am very fussy when it comes to my coffee. In my humble opinion this is without a doubt the best tasting instant coffee currently available in the world. I live in the UK and import this by the case. It really IS that good. It is so good that I even add it to my brewed coffee in the morning. Amazing!

Never liked coffee before until I tried this!

Posted by Reviewer1196478 on Jun 17, 2012

In my humble opinion this is the best coffee ever. Nothing compares to it! I think it is better than regular coffee. I drink this every morning. I am so glad that I read the reviews and decided to try this.

Amazingly better than any regular

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Dec 01, 2013

I make a big, strong cup with this. It makes a darn good-tasting coffee that will rev up your engines, mental and metabolic. Instant boasts the beauty of simplicity as well. I love a good coffee, and this German brand can't be beat. Do enjoy!

Really Good.

Posted by Reviewer3223005 on May 18, 2012

This is the best instant coffee I've ever had. It's better then most regular coffee's. This puts starbucks americano's to shame.

Excellent coffee

Posted by Reviewer2839744 on Dec 08, 2011

I would never in my life, think I would ever say that I liked, I mean love, instant coffee. Now I drink this more often than the brewed. Try it, you would be surprised by how great it is.