Great flavor

Posted by Reviewer1311441 on Jan 28, 2012

Sure! I would recommend it. I cannot say if it's just like coffee because I never drank that much...but I certainly love the flavor (especially with some almond milk) :)

Pleasantly surprised

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Mar 07, 2012

Wow. I was totally shocked by how good this coffee is. We have fresh brewed starbucks at the office, but I somehow prefer the taste of this! Totally surprised.

Mt Hagen Organic Cafe Coffee

Posted by Reviewer1274489 on Mar 16, 2012

I really enjoy this coffee - make one cup each morning with milk and it is not dissimilar to a latte. It saves me lots of money as I am now not buying my lattes anymore. I have re-ordered this product. Taste is good and good value.

Posted by Reviewer2897862 on Mar 18, 2012

Good!

good

Posted by Reviewer1023123 on Apr 24, 2012

I like it.If you want organic,this is a good cup of instant.

In a league by itself

Posted by Reviewer2567938 on May 18, 2012

Been drinking brewed coffees my whole life ( Im 60). Have tried many instant coffees and was always disappointed. This coffee is not only better than any instant but is better than most brewed. I was truly shocked that any instant could be this flavorfull. One jar goes a long way, just takes a small amount. Great for making iced coffee! Am so happy to have discovered this amazing product. Thank you iHerb for making this product available for everyone that cant get it any local store.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2812782 on Jun 01, 2009

Been drinking this for years - Iced, cold, hot, or mixed with any sort of milk. Delicious. Good for traveling.

Very Happy

Posted by Reviewer2752919 on Jul 11, 2009

Well if one has to drink coffee at least this is organic. At work I have to stay sharp and this does the trick. I amy very happy with this product.

Best ever!!

Posted by Reviewer1079334 on Jul 27, 2009

By far, this is the best instant coffee I've ever tried..plus it's organic with NO pesticides!

Great coffee!

Posted by Reviewer1079053 on Sep 23, 2009

I love the flavor of this coffee. It's better than fresh brewed! It is spendy, so I try to be frugal with it.