Mount Hagen, Organic Instant Decaffeinated Coffee, 25 Packets, 1.76 oz (50 g)

Even Hubby likes it

Posted by Reviewer2525172 From Illinois on Nov 05, 2013

I like to have the instant decaf in the house when I just want a cup or two and don't want to bother with the coffee maker late at night. My husband was surprised when I made this for him. He said if I didn't tell him, he would have never guessed that it was instant. He likes it, and so do I. Having the pre measured packets are perfect because each cup tastes exactly the same, and it makes it easy to take with. Mount Hagen makes the best instant coffee, regular or decaf.

Love it

Posted by 5587240510780236946 on Jan 16, 2014

Now I know why this item is popular! It has rich aroma and the taste is great! will order again

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1729412 From Michigan on Jan 19, 2014

My husband and I love both the decaf and the regular of Mt. Hagen; I've now put a few packets in my purse, so when out and about, especially in the evening, I can enjoy a decaf when everyone else is indulging in other caffeinated coffee that would otherwise have me up all night.

good for Mexican hot chocolate

Posted by Reviewer3077754 From Virginia on Mar 05, 2014

I have only used this to make Mexican hot chocolate and have never drank it straight. It has a great smell and melts quickly.

good

Posted by Reviewer2437247 From China on Jan 14, 2012

good