Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer2618090 on Dec 28, 2010

The best chapstick I've ever used. My lips get ridiculously dry in the winter. I put on several coats right after my shower--then put my lipstick over it. It lasts and lasts. It goes on very thick and heavy, but I like that.

Good Lip Balm

Posted by Reviewer2064631 on Feb 09, 2011

This is by far my favorite sun-screen lip balm. It's waxy, not oily. It stays solid even in my pocket. It's tasteless. The sunscreen is very good. No more sunburned lips after a sunny day on the ski slopes.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2798154 on May 15, 2011

This product is awesome! I am using medication that makes my skin really dry, and my lips are cracking all the time. This lip balm is a life saver and it protects my lips from more cracking without feeling that I have to put on more every minute. It's really great!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3240041 on Aug 16, 2011

This is the best lip balm I've ever used, and I've pretty much bought everything on this site, you only have to apply it in the morning, and only in the evening if you want

good lip

Posted by 4633088017539654936 on Jun 30, 2013

!!

amaizing

Posted by Reviewer1373752 on Jan 30, 2014

best lip balm i ever tried. Finally my sore and dry lips are good:)

Lip Trip

Posted by Reviewer1578001 on Sep 18, 2014

I have been using this product for many years (maybe 30). It's the best lip balm because it stays on better than others. Recently a large chain store has stopped carrying Lip Trip and I am so glad I can order it from iHerb.

Smells like licorice.

Posted by KarshayDee on Dec 01, 2014

I bought this and the Sierra Bees lip balm and I have to say this does the job for keeping your lips moisturized. Definitely good for the winter.

Nice!