Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2736575 on Feb 13, 2009

I am 7 months pregnant and have used this product religiously since I was 3 months- not one stretch mark and no itchy belly! It's the best!

No stretch marks for me

Posted by Reviewer3145321 on May 24, 2008

On my second pregnancy and decided to use this again because it worked so well for me last time. Not a single stretch mark!

JUST PERFECT!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1844746 on Sep 10, 2013

I've been using it for 2 months and its very good up to now.. I'm in my 5th month of pregnancy but still have small belly no stretch marks so far. Easily absorbed, leaves no grease. Smell is ok. It leaves the skin very soft and moisturized.. Definitely buy it again. I'll let you know if it works the same when i get larger. REVIEW UPDATE JUST PERFECT!!!! No stretch marks and I'm still using it for me and the baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely adore it

the best

Posted by Reviewer1362742 on May 17, 2012

I started using it from approximatelly 20th week and do not have any strech mark. I also like that it does not have smell.

Amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer1889676 on Feb 02, 2013

Totally agree that this is amazing oil! As this is my 1st pregnancy and my 1st belly oil, all I can say is that I dont have stretch marks or itchy belly so far (Im in mid of 3rd trimester). And I dont want to try another brand. Ill stick to this amazing oil post pregancy as well!

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1658503 on Jul 18, 2011

The oil is very good. Skin absorbs it quickly.

Best Oil Ever....

Posted by Reviewer2053425 on Sep 23, 2009

This is the best oil for stretch marks. I used it with my pregnancy and did not get any stretch marks. I have bought this for over 10 people and only one friend of mine has gotten stretch marks using this. It is also great in the winter for dry skin!

A must for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1134753 on Feb 07, 2010

I love this product and have been using it for over 5 years. I use it everyday after I shower and it has completely replaced my body lotions. 5 easy to read ingredients...need I say more. Some think it is too oily but all you have to do is wait about 5 minutes before putting clothes on after applying and you will have no problems staining your clothes. I have not one piece of clothing that is ruined from this product. I used this product during my pregnancy and although it did not prevent stretchmarks it did prevent itchy skin and kept my skin supple. I now use this on my baby girl and lotion will never touch her body with its alcohol/drying ingredients. I mix in a little olive oil too for her. A great combination. LOVE LOVE this product.

Wonderful product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1924005 on Feb 11, 2010

I discovered it at the local whole foods store the start of my pregnancy and am very glad I did. I used to have some stretchmarks before I got pregnant. Not only did it prevent the appearance of new ones, but also helped me almost completely get rid of the old ones. Use it daily and it will work!

Not just an amazing moisturizer - a hair treatment too!

Posted by Reviewer3113636 on Aug 18, 2016

I love this as a moisturizer. It's oily but when you put a small amount on when you step out of the shower it sinks in relatively quickly. A slight scent of cocoa butter but it's not overpowering. I recently discovered that it makes an incredible hair treatment mask too. I slather it on the ends, put a shower cap on for at least 30 mins (sometimes I use a hairdryer over the top for a bit of extra heat), then shampoo it out (you might need to shampoo twice) - the result is silky soft shiny hair! Talk about value for money moisturizer and hair treatment in one! UPDATE: I used this throughout my pregnancy and didn't get any stretch marks which is definitely surprising as I got stretch marks through puberty despite not changing size as much as I did whilst pregnant - so I was definitely predisposed to having stretch marks!