reminds me of the soap from noni

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Sep 15, 2015

heavenly scent. love it

If you love the smell of coconuts...

Posted by Reviewer1917387 on Sep 07, 2013

Then this is the soap for you! Yummy coconut scent, skin gets clean without over drying. Great bar soap.

SO so

Posted by 5185943867539786567 on Dec 15, 2012

I love Coconut smell and this one scents natural coconut, it's nice but as for moisturizing the skin that's another thing ! my skin felt very dry and tight after a shower so I needed to apply a moisturizer afterward .

A bit drying

Posted by Reviewer3124362 on Nov 18, 2012

This dries your skin up which is pretty weird for a soap consisting of mostly essential oil. I tried it on my face but it was too drying. I will continue to use it for my body. It does have a coconut "smell" but I don't think it's natural. The very last ingredient says "fragrance". I prefer nubian coconut soab as it doesn't dry my skin as much. But it looks like that bar of soap has been discontinued.

Very Good!!

Posted by Reviewer3127630 on Jun 27, 2012

I LOVE this soap! Smells like light coconut cream, and lathers well! Left my skin so soft and clean. Heavenly! Please never discontinue this! Will repurchase forever!

this soap ROCKS!

Posted by Reviewer1582626 on Mar 16, 2012

i am not at all a soap lover.i hate the squeaky clean feel of all the oils being stripped from the skin, the resulting dryness,the awful scents and the ugly cracking of the bar,but this soap is perfect!this soap stays smooth round and clean even as it gets smaller,it leaves your skin feeling soft and the scent is good if you love coconut.highly recommend

Good

Posted by Reviewer1878357 on Jan 27, 2012

A little drying in the winter, use it for hands.

just the best

Posted by Reviewer3081840 on Jul 08, 2011

probably the best soap available.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1992603 on May 19, 2011

I love this soap. It is sooo creamy and smells great. And the light clean scent stays on your body for hours. My bathroom smells great too after use.

Expensive, but smells GREAT & so soft.

Posted by Reviewer2028963 on Jan 06, 2011

Natural coconut scent (I dislike most scents) and the soap is very soft and doesn't dry hands out. Very clean feel to hands after washing.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »