Mt Ocean Skin Trip Coconut Soap Bar

Posted by Reviewer1924631 on May 13, 2008

Coconut oil is supposed to be good for the skin & possible cancer prevention. The soap is marvelous! It smells fresh & makes my skin feel soft. I used to use it on my face only-until the dermatologist wanted to know what I was using for my face b/c my facial skin was very healthy. I thought, hmm, I will use it for the entire body.

Skin Trip Coconut Soap

Posted by Reviewer1166405 on Nov 10, 2008

I LOVE this soap!! Can't say enough good about it! My whole bathroom smells like the gentle scent. A great buy!

this soap ROCKS!

Posted by Reviewer1582626 on Mar 16, 2012

i am not at all a soap lover.i hate the squeaky clean feel of all the oils being stripped from the skin, the resulting dryness,the awful scents and the ugly cracking of the bar,but this soap is perfect!this soap stays smooth round and clean even as it gets smaller,it leaves your skin feeling soft and the scent is good if you love coconut.highly recommend

A bit drying

Posted by Reviewer3124362 on Nov 18, 2012

This dries your skin up which is pretty weird for a soap consisting of mostly essential oil. I tried it on my face but it was too drying. I will continue to use it for my body. It does have a coconut "smell" but I don't think it's natural. The very last ingredient says "fragrance". I prefer nubian coconut soab as it doesn't dry my skin as much. But it looks like that bar of soap has been discontinued.

nice soap, doesn't last long

Posted by Reviewer3225706 on Jun 05, 2010

i like this soap, but you have to be careful to keep it away from any water, since it will deteriorate quickly.

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3093459 on Sep 11, 2008

I live in Henderson, NV and all of the soap had melted in the box. We were unable to use any of it.

Sublime

Posted by Reviewer3261068 on Jul 20, 2009

... a summer treat/luxury, for me, with the moisturizer (coconut).

If you love the smell of coconuts...

Posted by Reviewer1917387 on Sep 07, 2013

Then this is the soap for you! Yummy coconut scent, skin gets clean without over drying. Great bar soap.

reminds me of the soap from noni

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Sep 15, 2015

heavenly scent. love it

Expensive, but smells GREAT & so soft.

Posted by Reviewer2028963 on Jan 06, 2011

Natural coconut scent (I dislike most scents) and the soap is very soft and doesn't dry hands out. Very clean feel to hands after washing.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »