amazing coconut scent, lightweight texture

Posted by 5281794341075809487 on Dec 11, 2015

If you're looking for a lightweight lotion for the body, this is your guy. It has an incredible coconut scent that is not too overpowering. Highly recommend.

Coconut cake batter heaven !

Posted by 4847225506302658773 on Nov 25, 2015

I've been a big fan of this for a long time,smells great, does great and keeps you soft for days. Sinks right in and you can get dressed right after application. Thank you I herb for the great shipping rates, this was less expensive than ordering from UK supplier ! It arrived right when you said it would x

Mountain Ocean Skin Trip Moisturizer Coconut

Posted by 5572016534412772929 on Oct 14, 2014

I've been wanting to get my hands on this moisturiser for a long time but have found it hard to get shipped to Australia. Now I have it I'm so happy, it's such a good product, gives the benefits of coconut oil but less greasy and easier to apply.

a real skin trip

Posted by 5343120757158745664 on Sep 30, 2014

a must have leaves skin soft and lovely smelling fresh coconut

Love this lotion, for years

Posted by 4659368721697699115 on Aug 15, 2014

Skin Trip's coconut lotion has been a favorite for year. My local health food market stopped carrying it and I found it here. Yippee...great price, too.

Great smell

Posted by 5443384795438811783 on Oct 28, 2013

Multiple people have told me that while they don't usually like coconut they love the smell of my lotion. Subtle, sweet, and really does the job even in the cold dry climate I live in.

Didn't love it

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Jun 02, 2013

Don't find this particularly moisturizing and it is quite runny. I'm not sure why, but I thought this had more natural ingredients. Nice smell but I won't be repurchasing as my skin needs something richer and more nourishing.

Yummy, but not overpowering smell

Posted by katy-kyker on Oct 02, 2012

I enjoy using this moisturiser for the smell and the non greasy consistency. I haven't used a lot of natural moisturisers yet, but this one ticks quite a few of the boxes. I will definitely continue using this product.

Skin Moisture

Posted by Reviewer2969973 on Aug 29, 2012

A great product, works so well on dry skin. Goes quickly!!!

I could not tolerate the smell.

Posted by Reviewer2025536 on Feb 02, 2012

The good - the "milky" lotion absorbed very quickly and left a nice feel to my skin. The bad - I could not get past the smell. It smelled like rancid oil mixed with plastic. Yuck. I don't have a great sense of smell to start with, but I had to wash this off my hands and arms before I went to bed and even then I could still smell it. The next morning I awoke with a stuffy nose. So, in the trash it went. The lotion smells nothing like the soap (which smells softly of baby powder and coconut to me).