Love this Lotion!!

Posted by Reviewer2572417 on Oct 31, 2008

The smell, texture, and feel are fabulous! More of a summer/fall lotion since it can be on the lighter side, or maybe normal/oiler skin types. Well worth the price and iHerb has proven an excellent company to buy from.

We love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2286361 on Nov 11, 2008

We have been using Coconut Skin trip for more years than I care to count. It is a great moisturizer for the face and it feels good. I wouldn't use anything else.

One of the best !

Posted by Reviewer3081840 on May 29, 2010

Before you buy designer brands buy this. My wifes a snob and she still steals this when I'm not looking.

Skin Trip

Posted by Reviewer1275975 on Oct 13, 2006

light moisturizer, smells great (coconut)

There is deligtfully fragrant and soothing for my skin

Posted by Reviewer1676014 on Nov 15, 2006

I've been using this for 30 years and think there isn't anything to top this and am excited to see I can get this at iherb!

THE BEST!

Posted by snowfitness1 on Mar 17, 2007

This is my absolute FAVORITE lotion, and I'm so pleased to be able to get it at IHERB!!! YAY!!!

Wonderful lotion - smells YUMMY!

Posted by Reviewer2941769 on May 17, 2007

I stumbled across this lotion here on iHerb when my basic lotion was discontinued at Whole Foods. I wanted something simple and pure that I could use on both my face and body. This lotion is a bit thinner than most so it soaks right in and the smell is, in my boyfriend's words, YUMMY! I'll be buying this lotion from now on.

Skin Trip

Posted by Reviewer3251268 on Oct 16, 2007

I was introduced to Skin Trip about twenty years ago and love it! My husband and I won't use any other moiusturizer. Skin Trip has a light fragrance and is a light but effective moisturizer.

As close as you can get to a fresh coconut

Posted by Reviewer3145321 on May 24, 2008

light fresh, smells like you belong at the beach, but not overwhelming.

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer2959713 on May 26, 2008

Smells like summer, moisturizes awesomely. Beats any price I've seen on this product anywhere!