Mrs. Meyers Clean Day, Automatic Dish Packs, Basil Scent, 12.7 oz (360 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

i am loving these.

Posted by Reviewer1621299 From North Carolina on Feb 10, 2011

i was afraid to buy these, as i have an older model tiny size dishwasher and didn't know if the little packet would fit. but it did! and they work great! i will def buy again. love that smell!

Need extra rinse on my machine

Posted by Reviewer3081436 on Sep 28, 2011

I have a new dishwasher, one of those "fancy" ones. I find that if I don't run an extra rinse that there's detergent residue on my dishes. That's the down-side of this product for me. Aside from that, I like it. The fact that I have to use an extra water cycle deters me from re-purchasing.

good

Posted by Reviewer1284478 From Ohio on Aug 17, 2013

Does a good job

Favorite Dishwasher soap

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on May 04, 2011

I have been using Mrs. Meyers cleaning products for several years and am so glad to see they are now available from iHerb. The Basil scent is my favorite. I use the gel sometimes too, but these are very convenient because they are premeasured little packs. You just put one in your soap cup. Works great and much healthier for the environment.

Best eco-friendly dishwasher detergent

Posted by Reviewer1206139 From Canada on Sep 09, 2011

These are the best eco-friendly dishwasher tabs I've tried. Basil scent is very fresh, and all the dishes come out clean and spotless.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »