like.

Posted by marishka on Aug 30, 2012

very cool and strong smell. But how to use it i did not understand. I put a napkin in the box with the laundry. Like!

Wasted $

Posted by kanoekat on Mar 18, 2014

Only MM product I don't like. Not much of a scent and the paper just folds in on itself in the dryer, kind of like rolls up. Won't repurchase.

They add no softness

Posted by Reviewer1696900 on Sep 13, 2011

The sheet smell wonderful, and if you add 4 or five to the laundry then the fragrance will transfer to the laundrey, but the dryer sheets do not add any softness.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1007248 on Sep 23, 2011

I like it to keep the static down

Your laundry will smell amazing!!

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Apr 08, 2015

I really love these sheets and the smell is heavenly. Will continue to purchase!

Great Cleaning

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Jul 04, 2011

I love Mrs. Meyers products and especially the Basil scent. So clean and fresh smelling!

We love this scent above the others...

Posted by Reviewer2668703 on Oct 24, 2016

As this works well in conjunction with our other natural washing supplies, we find it works for all members of the family without being overwhelming. We have one particular member of the family that MUST have a smell to his clothes and it does the right job.

Love these sheets

Posted by DebsPicks on Aug 06, 2016

I have been using these for awhile. they do work pretty well except i have a front load washer and dryer so they are larger size of loads than normal..so i have to use 2 sheets instead..sometimes i use three for towels to get the fragrance in the towels. and it will take the static out using 2 sheets. That's why i gave it 4 stars is because i have to use more of them and not just one..but I like them and will continue to use these.

Hmm...

Posted by 5631393361588436910 on Feb 19, 2015

I expected this to smell the same as the candle. It didn't. It doesn't smell bad. It is just different from what I expected. After the drier, the sheet was no longer sheet. it was more like a little ball. I don't know if that happens to other people.