Not like ordinary dryer sheets

Posted by Reviewer1995390 on Sep 25, 2014

These control laundry static wonderfully (which is the primary function of dryer sheets). Unlike ordinary (heavily scented) dryer sheets, these do not overpower clothes with fragrance. If you are looking for a "perfuming" type of dryer sheets, these aren't for you. But, if you are looking for something to control static and want less in the aromatic department, these are great. (I have allergies and look for things that are less scented. These were a perfect choice for me.)

Best lavender scent ever --- From a lavender hater!

Posted by 4944053634842623952 on May 26, 2016

I adore the scent!!!! They mix lavender with a touch of orange. It's PERFECT. It gets rid of the nasty edge & makes it a delight! Why no one else does this ?!?! I cannot understand!! I simply cannot stand the nasty typical lavander scent, puke! & nearly EVERY SINGLE GREEN product on earth is lavender scented. (Gag) But this lovely phenomenal scent fills the air like magic heaven when you launder & it's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the soft beautiful scent left on my clothing. Best to combine with their liquid fabric softener for lasting effect.

perfect

Posted by 4701342434627592349 on Jul 13, 2016

the smell is incredible good! I LOVE this brand. definately will buy again and again!