Mrs. Meyers Honeysuckle Liquid Hand Soap

Posted by 5707955241275248461 on Dec 15, 2014

I wish that I could find this scent in stores! It's wonderful and doesn't leave your hands dry.

Delicious scent

Posted by 5722811239183954417 on Dec 01, 2014

I love this product so much - it's a staple in our home. Smells just like honeysuckle and makes washing hands so pleasant.

Expected better

Posted by 5321919708855845361 on Nov 02, 2014

The smell is unbearable and way too strong. Unpleasant.

Makes me love washing my hands!

Posted by 5610291210021793024 on Oct 16, 2014

This is the third scent I've tried of the Mrs. Meyers Clean Day hand soap and I love them all. They leave a nice fresh scent on your hands and make them feel clean! I'll keep buying them. I love the geranium and the green apple, too!

Love the Scent

Posted by Nadiaxog on Jan 09, 2014

I love Meyers hand soaps but sometimes the scents are a little too strong (i.e. Basil...). However, the scent of this one is heavenly and I love it! It lingers a little bit but is so nice. The soap is non-drying and all around a good natural liquid hand soap.

향좋음

Posted by 5762963047078958086 on Oct 26, 2013

손씻을때마다 너무 기분좋고 용기도 예뻐서 용기도 재사용중

spectacular scent

Posted by Reviewer1510427 on Oct 07, 2013

The honeysuckle scent is divine.

Happy hands

Posted by 5285614467208764517 on Aug 25, 2013

This is one of the least drying hand soaps I've ever tried, which is one very good reason to keep buying this, especially since I wash my hands a lot. It still foams nicely despite being so mild. I don't like heavily-scented products so I'm not really in favour of the scent, which I found rather overpowering.

supergod

Posted by Reviewer1429017 on Feb 14, 2013

denne lukter kjempegodt! veldig rent og godt. skummer ikke så mye men litt, og føles kjempegod. har fått kommentarer fra gjester på hvor godt den lukter. anbefales!:) gleder meg til å prøve de andre såpene fra dette merket!

long lasting wonderful scent

Posted by Reviewer1663123 on Jun 12, 2012

I really enjoy this soap. The smell lingers on after washing your hands. My hands feel very moisturized, unlike most hand soaps that kill bacteria but also remove all oils drying out your skin and doing more bad then good since dry skin is damaged skin which is more prone to bacteria and infection entering through the protective superficial layer. Anyway, I feel like I am rambling, but I hope I was able to get the message across how wonderful this soap is.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »