strong honeysuckle scent

Posted by Reviewer2034783 on Nov 21, 2011

The smell is nice but strong. This hand soap dries my skin.

Smells great but...

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on May 20, 2012

This smells great, like real honesuckle (but it doesn't contain any honeysuckle even though the label talks about the healing properties of honeysuckle). But as a hand wash there are issues. Well, one issue: smell. As I said it does smell fantastic, but the smell is very sweet and it lingers. Which of itself doesn't sound bad until you sit down to drink a cup of coffee. The smell of this on your hands mixed with coffee is unappealing. Forget about washing your hands with this and then cooking-yuck. Really for hand soap you just want a something light and clean that won't interfere with your daily activities-this is not it. I have tried a variety of the Mrs. Meyers products (I really wanted to like them) but the scents are like strong perfume, which is not for me!

long lasting wonderful scent

Posted by Reviewer1663123 on Jun 12, 2012

I really enjoy this soap. The smell lingers on after washing your hands. My hands feel very moisturized, unlike most hand soaps that kill bacteria but also remove all oils drying out your skin and doing more bad then good since dry skin is damaged skin which is more prone to bacteria and infection entering through the protective superficial layer. Anyway, I feel like I am rambling, but I hope I was able to get the message across how wonderful this soap is.

supergod

Posted by Reviewer1429017 on Feb 14, 2013

denne lukter kjempegodt! veldig rent og godt. skummer ikke så mye men litt, og føles kjempegod. har fått kommentarer fra gjester på hvor godt den lukter. anbefales!:) gleder meg til å prøve de andre såpene fra dette merket!

spectacular scent

Posted by Reviewer1510427 on Oct 07, 2013

The honeysuckle scent is divine.

Love the Scent

Posted by Nadiaxog on Jan 09, 2014

I love Meyers hand soaps but sometimes the scents are a little too strong (i.e. Basil...). However, the scent of this one is heavenly and I love it! It lingers a little bit but is so nice. The soap is non-drying and all around a good natural liquid hand soap.

Makes me love washing my hands!

Posted by 5610291210021793024 on Oct 16, 2014

This is the third scent I've tried of the Mrs. Meyers Clean Day hand soap and I love them all. They leave a nice fresh scent on your hands and make them feel clean! I'll keep buying them. I love the geranium and the green apple, too!

My hands have never been softer!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Aug 16, 2011

I love Mrs. Meyers products and the honeysuckle scent is my favorite! My hands have always been dry and, even when I am careful to keep slathering on the lotion, they would become red and cracked. Since I started using Mrs. Meyers' products, the skin is soft and healthy :) Thank you!!

smells great!

Posted by Reviewer2786288 on Aug 26, 2011

This stuff smells lovely.

Excellent product and service

Posted by Reviewer1091914 on Nov 21, 2011

Fast efficient service. Product well packaged and arrived in great condition. Great value for a beautiful product. Keeps my hands soft and smelling sweet.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »