10% Off Orders Over $40!

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day, Liquid Hand Soap Refill, Lemon Verbena Scent, 33 fl oz (975 ml)

Good and Natural

Posted by 4933880850040387334 on Jun 05, 2013

Being a recent breast cancer survivor I've learned about the harmful effects of "parabins". I was happy to find products that work well and "PARABIN FREE"!

Very mild Lemon Verbena Scent

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on May 06, 2013

The scent of Lemon Verbena is very mild. I was expecting something more fragrant. I suppose you pay for what you get. This liquid hand soap is value for money.

Very good!

Posted by Norwegian-girl on Sep 16, 2014

This hand soap has a very good smell. Your hand feels clean and fresh after washing, and it is not harsh on the skin. Very practical with the big size. Will buy again!

Not drying on hands!

Posted by 5285614467208764517 on Jan 13, 2014

I wash my hands a lot, and Mrs Meyers is still the only hand soap that doesn't dry out my hands. The consistency of the liquid is more watery than average, so maybe that's why, though it creates a decent lather. I'll keep buying this brand because the average hand soap dries out my skin. This size is more economical than buying individual bottles. My only grouse is the scent of Mrs Meyer's hand soaps tend to be rather strong, but some people in my family love fragrance, so that's really a matter of preference.