Mrs. Meyers Clean Day, Liquid Hand Soap Refill, Lemon Verbena Scent, 33 fl oz (975 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Not drying on hands!

Posted by 5285614467208764517 on Jan 13, 2014

I wash my hands a lot, and Mrs Meyers is still the only hand soap that doesn't dry out my hands. The consistency of the liquid is more watery than average, so maybe that's why, though it creates a decent lather. I'll keep buying this brand because the average hand soap dries out my skin. This size is more economical than buying individual bottles. My only grouse is the scent of Mrs Meyer's hand soaps tend to be rather strong, but some people in my family love fragrance, so that's really a matter of preference.

liquid soap

Posted by 5413875525193698743 on Dec 31, 2014

I am very satisfy. the smell is woderful. shipping was very fast.will order again.

Purchased for use as a body wash

Posted by 5582762497253189188 on Mar 04, 2015

This is marketed as a hand wash, but I bought it to use on my body. I think it's really good, great ingredient list. Lathers up enough to do the job but not extremely foaming if that's important to you. I think the lemon verbena scent is strange and unpleasant for me personally, I've never smelled that particular scent before so I can't say whether or not it is a true lemon verbena scent. The smell was enough for me to not purchase again but it's still a good body wash.